guys only trip feb 20-24 northern ontario look out...

skidooboy

the second annual guys ride is trying to get off the ground, appears dub doesnt have the deep snow we are used to for offtrail riding. looking for info for Manitouwadge, hornepayne, wawa, missanabi ect... trying to find the deepest snow for offtrail exploring. all info is appreciated. does anyone know if Ernie has cabins available for 4 guys? Ski

the second annual guys ride is trying to get off the ground, appears dub doesnt have the deep snow we are used to for offtrail riding. looking for info for Manitouwadge, hornepayne, wawa, missanabi ect... trying to find the deepest snow for offtrail exploring. all info is appreciated. does anyone know if Ernie has cabins available for 4 guys? Ski

SKI

hope you guys have a good trip will be looking for your pics and reports.

Zrtkat and crew will not be coming to Ontario this winter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully next year will be back/ and with new sled and saddlebagging again

HAVE FUN

ZRTKAT

Luc, if you could check on the cabin at green lake owned by the mill too, that would be great!

Kat.... i am bumming you guys are not comming up, i LOVE your on the trail reports, and pics. Ski

Ski,

Came back from the SOO area last night. Too bad they got more rain because the snow was the best I have seen in many years. Up by Aubrey Falls has been has been real nice, but the warm ups keep knocking it down. When I say down, I mean not so soft, but still real deep. Took the new loop again Saturday using Domtar and D106. They are plowing along the D106 and sanding hills for the logging , so that is not good, but the rest was good. The F may actually get opened this year, but I am not holding my breath.

We might be around the weekend of the 21st depending on conditions. Maybe we will see you around Dub?

Scott

Luc, are there any other houses to rent in Dub? Ski

Ski,

Ernie has a nice place with 4 or 5 bedrooms and a front room / kitchen.

To firm it up call (705) 234-2812 or (705) 234-2861.IMG_0955.jpg

Really enjoying your blog, Luc.

Sorry to read about your groomer, but it's great that Sault Ste. Marie is helping out.

there the B&B.... then a guy that rents out his basement with private enterance.

Luc,

Are the mill apartments still open for rent this year?

Do you think the D108A will be opened again after you get the groomer from the Trailblzers?

Scott

SKI

hope you guys have a good trip will be looking for your pics and reports.

Zrtkat and crew will not be coming to Ontario this winter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully next year will be back/ and with new sled and saddlebagging again

HAVE FUN

ZRTKAT

What gives? No trip? Look forward to your reports and pictures every year! Going somewhere else?

What gives? No trip? Look forward to your reports and pictures every year! Going somewhere else?

slomo

Zrtkat and crew are not riding this winter anywhere, we are hoping next year we will be able to return to Ontario riding we sure are missing not riding this year , I have been keeping up with all the trail reports . wishing we where up there riding.

Next winter for sure we will return hopefully with a new sled that Polaris Dragon just kills me on the long days of riding.

Zrtkat will have a new Arctic-cat Crosstour or maybe a Ski-Doo GSX for touring

Zrtkat is getting old and needs a comfortable sled to ride all day LOL.

Happy Trails

Zrtkat & Crew

slomo

Zrtkat and crew are not riding this winter anywhere, we are hoping next year we will be able to return to Ontario riding we sure are

missing not riding this year , I have been

keeping up with all the trail reports . wishing we

where up there riding.

Next winter for sure we will return hopefully with a new sled that Polaris Dragon just kills me on the long days of riding.

Zrtkat will have a new Arctic-cat Crosstour or maybe a Ski-Doo GSX for touring

Zrtkat is getting old and needs a comfortable sled to ride all day LOL.

Happy Trails

Zrtkat & Crew

See you next year on the trails here in ontario.

Best place to stay in Dub is Chez Gaston. If it's booked can't say but from my experience it would be my first choice for sure.

chez gaston is always our first choice. unfortunately it is rented for our trip dates. i have found a solution though. stand by for updates, pics, and story. the adventure begins. Ski

Luc,

Are the mill apartments still open for rent this year?

Do you think the D108A will be opened again after you get the groomer from the Trailblzers?

Scott

yes they still have a few 70 buck per night for 2 people. the groomer is heading North to the kaby right now andour section of the F trail is now open yellow

Really enjoying your blog, Luc.

Sorry to read about your groomer, but it's great that Sault Ste. Marie is helping out.

Thanks Canuck. :) if any of you guys would be interested in writting on my blog under your name for sure or a Blog name let me know, you guys have great trail reports, I'd like to have them on my blog, I need to get more trafict on the blog and my facebook, I've been talking to a film company they called me, :) and want to do a project with me. Looking at doing maybe a Show like ICE road truckers but with groomers, Film me while grooming and snowmobiling, with friends, doing Club stuff. The more trafic my stuff sees the better for this to work. Do you think something like this would be interesting as a TV show? Would you guys be interested in providing content for my blog?

Thanks Canuck. :) if any of you guys would be interested in writting on my blog under your name for sure or a Blog name let me know, you guys have great trail reports, I'd like to have them on my blog, I need to get more trafict on the blog and my facebook, I've been talking to a film company they called me, :) and want to do a project with me. Looking at doing maybe a Show like ICE road truckers but with groomers, Film me while grooming and snowmobiling, with friends, doing Club stuff. The more trafic my stuff sees the better for this to work. Do you think something like this would be interesting as a TV show? Would you guys be interested in providing content for my blog?

Interesting concept! You should start growing your beard now so that the producer's Facial Hair Consultant can work on the particular 'look' for your show.... ^_^

post-19713-0-06308500-1360926664_thumb.j

post-19713-0-39873600-1360926680_thumb.j

post-19713-0-21905600-1360926695_thumb.j

post-19713-0-62179600-1360926708_thumb.j

Talk to revrnd about a few possible female costars.

Interesting concept! You should start growing your beard now so that the producer's Facial Hair Consultant can work on the particular 'look' for your show.... ^_^

post-19713-0-06308500-1360926664_thumb.jpg

post-19713-0-39873600-1360926680_thumb.jpg

post-19713-0-21905600-1360926695_thumb.jpg

post-19713-0-62179600-1360926708_thumb.jpg

Talk to revrnd about a few possible female costars.

Hahahha Yeah thats what I was thinking lol, I need to start now.....lol

yes they still have a few 70 buck per night for 2 people. the groomer is heading North to the kaby right now andour section of the F trail is now open yellow

Thanks for the info Luc.

The ice bridges opening up after so long means that i have to run to the islands this weekend with Paige. We have been waiting for 3 years.

We will be to Dub probably the next week.

see you soon.

Scott

we are heading up weds early am. looks like we will be fighting the weather all the way up. but, on the bright side you guys are forcasted for a foot plus, of fresh snow before we get there, and then more on friday and saturday. looks to be shaping up as a great trip for the southerners. see you soon luc! Ski

leaving tomorrow morning, staying in wawa weds night. we will be there thursday am to start tearing it all up. i envision first tracks ALMOST EVERYWHERE, this week. :D

hydro lines, and fresh deep snow... CANT BEAT IT!!!! :D Ski

leaving tomorrow morning, staying in wawa weds night. we will be there thursday am to start tearing it all up. i envision first tracks ALMOST EVERYWHERE, this week. :D

hydro lines, and fresh deep snow... CANT BEAT IT!!!! :D Ski

See you Thursday Ski.

Archived