Seguin Parking

KW Mike

Just wondering if anyone knows if you can park for the day at the Petro Can station south of Parry Sound?

Thought I read last year that they were not allowing it anymore.

Planing a day trip Thursday.

Thanks in advance.

I’m not sure if you can park there but I drive by the Petro can almost every weekend and still see lots of trucks and trailers parked 

I also read here they aren’t allowing it. Hopefully mactier opens up soon, plenty of free parking there.

6 hours ago, IQ TURBO said:

Park at the Emsdale center right along Hwy 11..its on the other end from parry sound on the sequin..

7 hours ago, IQ TURBO said:

Park at the Emsdale center right along Hwy 11..its on the other end from parry sound on the sequin..

I see 306 goes right past it.

Sprucedale community centre has lots of parking as well.

Thanks guys, but need to visit Parry Sound so wanted to kill a few hours at that end. I have parked at the visitor center off 11 both summer and winter before. 

Cottage was over that way. 

I seem to recall that the town of Parry Sound had sled parking on C-Alt last year.

On 1/15/2019 at 9:40 PM, KW Mike said:

Thanks guys, but need to visit Parry Sound so wanted to kill a few hours at that end. I have parked at the visitor center off 11 both summer and winter before. 

Cottage was over that way. 

yes you can park for the day at the licks/tim hortons lot but not over night. seguin twp offers free overnight parking off cargil rd just off oastler park dr and its right beside C-alt trail.

Archived