Jump to content
  • Posts

    • can’t imagine why your opinion would  affect the permit cost, I was merely inquiring what the possible increase could be….”not that to me it is a factor”, just more a curiosity thing on what it might look like and some discussions on the matter, being a sled forum and all.  I know people get sensitive about these things though, but such is life.    as for me and my house, I’m sure I’ll buy as I always do along with a QC permit…last year I decided to wait to buy my ON permit and pay full pop to “help the cause” given the situation that was presented regarding the system at the start of the season for I think my two or three Ontario rides that I had.    you buying too I’d assume and possibly paying the extra if required, plus still doing all the usual volunteering work as well, Paul  ?
    • The question still stands.   My personal opinions do not reflect ofsc position.   Oct 1st is.coming, are you going to buy regardless of price?
    • I've had both and would never go back to a 129. Long track better ride and its not so long as to affect rideability in my opinion. 
    • Going over the new to us 2019 900 ace and found this on the throttle wires.  Wire loom had rubbed right through the insulation.  Under the hood above the motor at the steering column where the throttle cables plug into the main harness.
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      3,142
    • Most Online
      2,078

    Newest Member
    Resurrected Sledder
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...