Qualpieces

Akronsnow

Does anyone have the Qualpieces wheels on there sled? What town and dealer can I get them from, (preferably Yamaha) I had the

ski-wheels brand last year and had nothing but problems. Qualpieces aren't sold in the states

Markham Mower is a huge supporter of Copperhead carbides; the same manufacturer as the wheel you are looking for. So I assume they can supply you with the wheels you require.

http://www.markhammower.com/

Does anyone have the Qualpieces wheels on there sled? What town and dealer can I get them from, (preferably Yamaha) I had the

ski-wheels brand last year and had nothing but problems. Qualpieces aren't sold in the states

I have the Rouski wheels and have had good success with them. What were the issues that you had with the Ski-Wheelz?

The spring kept coming apart inside the housing and the wheels would stay down. I ordered two sets and never mad a complete ride without them breaking. I had to wire the wheel up making them useless, I finally returned them

I bought them directly from the company, they seent me some replacement parts the first time and it still didn't fix the problem, so I sent them back for a full refund. For some reason the spring kept releasing from the pin and wouldn't keep tension. It happened at least four times in two trips , resulting in having to wire them up so they wouldn't keep coming down while riding. One time one came down as I was in a turn and I almost lost control, that was the last straw!!

Wow! That is shocking! I have had them for about 4 years and over 14000 Km. Had a spring break this past weekend for the first time. Turned the handle 180 degrees to hold the wheel up.

The hydraulic units look cool. What would the cost be???

I find it cheaper to just replace the carbides. My two cents.

It was nice to have when they did work. Nice to be able to steer in a gas station or parking lot, believe me you don't want to be trying to manhandle a Yamaha 4 stroke around

Ive got them on both our apex's. They work great. Sometimes if you go too quick, hit a little bump, one will pop up, but work for me.

Ive got them on both our apex's. They work great. Sometimes if you go too quick, hit a little bump, one will pop up, but work for me.

Do You have the Qualpieces brand

uhhm, yup, pretty sure that is what they are. From Quebec I know for sure. Trying to picture the sticker on them, hmm

Yup bare alum is it. large spring with screw on cap. fill with some oil and screw cap back on and good to go.

Archived