SOLD - 2004 Bombardier (CanAm) Outlander Max XT 4x4

Domino

better then some BRP sleds I've Had

BRP hasn't been in business for very long. Just how many problem BRP snowmobiles have you owned in the last four years?

3 for 3 :banghead:

Have you tried advertising here ?

You think that's a good idea? :whatever:

Sold the ATV ! :D This place is amazing :!:

:o The one with the illegal seat ?

I am sure he is well aware of the laws in Ontario. It is still a legally made two-up, as opposed to a seat bolted to the rear rack.

If your not interested in buying, don't bother spamming his posts with your unsolicited opinion. :rotflmao:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BRP hasn't been in business for very long. Just how many problem BRP snowmobiles have you owned in the last four years?

I am sure he is well aware of the laws in Ontario. It is still a legally made two-up, as opposed to a seat bolted to the rear rack.

If your not interested in buying, don't bother spamming his posts with your unsolicited opinion. :rotflmao:

:coffeespit::rotflmao:

I noticed there hasn't been much action on the 'Monkey Boat'? I wonder if it be more attractive if it had a built in 'Blower'? :wtf::woot:

:coffeespit::rotflmao:

I noticed there hasn't been much action on the 'Monkey Boat'? I wonder if it be more attractive if it had a built in 'Blower'? :wtf::woot:

Wasn't there something in the Ad about a Head ??

I'm not sure, but it's got an 8 1/2' beam. I'm just not sure that it's legal. ;)

We should check with the renowned Sudbury firm of Dubb, England & Ramsey :P

I'm not sure, but it's got an 8 1/2' beam. I'm just not sure that it's legal. ;)

Just legal 8 1/2 feet is the maximum trailer width .

Oh no,

Monkey is gonna get upset again.

:wavey:

I'll cast my vote with EasyRider - throw in a Blower and the thing will over the curb in no time at all ! :D

legally it must be equipped with a blower as it is fitted with an inboard/outboard engine.

Oh no,

bad monkey :angry: bad monkey :poke:

:D:wavey::D:wavey::D:wavey::D:wavey:

6 pages of hijacking!!! And I'm bad??? :crazy:

Must be some kind of record! How many days of new posts AFTER it was sold!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, "It's going to be a loooooong off season!" :lol::lol::lol:

legally it must be equipped with a blower as it is fitted with an inboard/outboard engine.

Hmm, no mention of this LEGAL blower in the ad, I will assume it does not have one. I'm going to fire off a disgruntled email to Domino expressing my concern about his lieing behind my back. I'm a laywer, I know about these things. 8-)

Oh no,

bad monkey :angry: bad monkey :poke:

:D:wavey::D:wavey::D:wavey::D:wavey:

6 pages of hijacking!!! And I'm bad??? :crazy:

yep :poke:

Hmm, no mention of this LEGAL blower in the ad, I will assume it does not have one. I'm going to fire off a disgruntled email to Domino expressing my concern about his lieing behind my back. I'm a laywer, I know about these things. 8-)

That should be good for another 6 pages :lol:

DeadHorse.gif

Umm, I don't think beating a horse is legal...

so.............. are you saying the boat came dead from the factory ?? :o

:idea: No wonder he's trying to dump the darn thing :!:

...unless it came dead from the factory. :poke: :P

Are we done yet?

DeadHorse.gif

Not unless you want us to move over to the 'Boat for Sale' thread :D :P :poke:

:coffeespit: that would make a realy grumpy monkey ....he`s still grumpy from us selling his atv for him :rotflmao:

that would make a realy grumpy monkey ....he`s still grumpy from us selling his atv for him :rotflmao:

I sense he's not going to pay you any commission.

:)

that would make a realy grumpy monkey ....he`s still grumpy from us selling his atv for him :rotflmao:

I sense he's going to pay you any commission.

:)

no.. i think he`s having a large bbq on his boat for all of us ....the mouse has all the details :lol:

Archived