2_e121efdeb2c34827e711c78d8d9a92d2

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its ATV season!

SOmeone told me that there was no such thing as a legal 2-up? :wtf:

Areyou sure your telling the truth? :poke:

I am sure he is well aware of the laws in Ontario. It is still a legally made two-up, as opposed to a seat bolted to the rear rack.

If your not interested in buying, don't bother spamming his posts with your unsolicited opinion.

I am sure he is well aware of the laws in Ontario. It is still a legally made two-up, as opposed to a seat bolted to the rear rack.

If your not interested in buying, don't bother spamming his posts with your unsolicited opinion.

I went to law skool to sew I know the lause! :P

Of course I went to law school! Everyone goes to law school when they are at odds with someone, that they don't know well enough, to prove such a statement. I bet your entire family has been to law school at one time or another depending on your needs at that moment.

I am sorry that you have such a low sense of self esteem that you have to sit behind a computer

and try to boost your ego by insulting other people, name calling etc. Did it work? Did it raise your serotonin levels? Do you feel euphoric now? Did you get your rocks off?

You are far too immature to have graduated from anything other than nursery school. You are probably not long out of diapers.

No one else, other than a kid, would have the time to go through ads and comment on them (when they are not interested in purchasing it in the first place) I bet you would not do this at a physical retail location? It is much easier to be brave behind that screen of yours.

Perhaps you are a child prodigy in which case you would be familiar with the harassment laws. I don't think he's wrong about his advertisement but you know you are wrong about harassing him. The laws on harassment are easily defined.

Even in your childish state you are well aware of them.

Of course I went to law school! Everyone goes to law school when they are at odds with someone, that they don't know well enough, to prove such a statement. I bet your entire family has been to law school at one time or another depending on your needs at that moment.

I am sorry that you have such a low sense of self esteem that you have to sit behind a computer

and try to boost your ego by insulting other people, name calling etc. Did it work? Did it raise your serotonin levels? Do you feel euphoric now? Did you get your rocks off?

You are far too immature to have graduated from anything other than nursery school. You are probably not long out of diapers.

No one else, other than a kid, would have the time to go through ads and comment on them (when they are not interested in purchasing it in the first place) I bet you would not do this at a physical retail location? It is much easier to be brave behind that screen of yours.

Perhaps you are a child prodigy in which case you would be familiar with the harassment laws. I don't think he's wrong about his advertisement but you know you are wrong about harassing him. The laws on harassment are easily defined.

FAG! :P

FAG! :P

If your looking for Love, try

HEY MONKEY ! IF YOU WERE SMART :rotflmao: YOU WOULD ADVERTISE ON KIJIJI !!!

REALLY SMART PEEPLE. LAWERS AND GUYZ LIKE THAT ADVERTISE IN THE SUBURY PART OF KIJIJI !!

TRY IT. THEY WONT KNOW ITS NOT LEEGAL.

Have you two been banned lately???? :twisted:

Have you two been banned lately???? :twisted:

I hear ontariosnowmobiletrailconditions.com is still available. ;)

Good. But where can I find a host that charges 500 % ?

as long as we dont back anything up! Im in! :woot:

:holysheep::nohyjack: :itwasuts: :argh:

:holysheep::nohyjack: :itwasuts: :argh:

C'mon Domino, you must have known this thread would go down in flames the second you brought it back up.

Some other guy is trying to sell one of these "legal" :roll: 2-up machines! :poke: :poke:

I notice it says "factory" instead of "legal". I wonder if that guy got some legal advice from the lawyer in Sudbury? Ramsey, England, and Shweeny is, I believe, the firm that deals with these kind of issues. :P

Archived