SOLD - 2004 Bombardier (CanAm) Outlander Max XT 4x4

Domino

Jeez, Dom

If this was what you had to go through to sell the Polaris, no wonder it was so hard to sell!! Sorry for the hijack!

Well, OK, Not really. But I do wish you luck selling it!

You're not sorry at all. :lol::lol: Although, if you really are, I think you should purchase the ATV to demonstrate your support for the poor Monkey. ;)

:umno:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok now i understand where the monkey was coming from when i asked him what price for the atv, he told me 5800.00 bucks but seeing i was a member of this fine web site the price would be 8500.00......something about $&%^ and abuse cost money :o ...

I don't care about the cost of this thing, I just want to know if it's going to haul your 'blower' around? Or maybe you are planning to take your 'blower' to the 'barnyard' for the rest of the 'animals' to use??? :wtf::hugs:

ok now i understand where the monkey was coming from when i asked him what price for the atv, he told me 5800.00 bucks but seeing i was a member of this fine web site the price would be 8500.00......something about $&%^ and abuse cost money :o ...

I don't care about the cost of this thing, I just want to know if it's going to haul your 'blower' around? Or maybe you are planning to take your 'blower' to the 'barnyard' for the rest of the 'animals' to use??? :wtf::hugs:

what the hell are you talking about ????have you been drinking the water again in haysville :lol:

what the hell are you talking about ????have you been drinking the water again in haysville :lol:

Firewater...... :crazy:

ok.... seeing that we have kept this atv at the top of the sell board for the last couple of days ,,,,greatly increasing the chance the monkey will sell his atv ...............I see he has a boat for sale :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Firewater...... :crazy:

shouldn`t you be selling trucks and laying off the firewater :mrgreen:

ok.... seeing that we have kept this atv at the top of the sell board for the last couple of days ,,,,greatly increasing the chance the monkey will sell his atv ...............I see he has a boat for sale :rotflmao::rotflmao:

hmmmm... :idea: do you think maybe we could help him sell that, too ? ?

ThreadJacked.gif

LEAVE THE BOAT ALONE! :angry:

ThreadJacked.gif

OK Guys !! (and bunnies) ........... Looks like we have permission to go and help sell the boat now. :P :P :P

ThreadJacked.gif

OK Guys !! (and bunnies) ........... Looks like we have permission to go and help sell the boat now. :P :P :P

mxz800......check that canoe out might be what your looking for, pretty sure it's got a "Blower" maybe STG can confirm.

ThreadJacked.gif

mxz800......check that canoe out might be what your looking for, pretty sure it's got a "Blower" maybe STG can confirm.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Sammy; I have your electric screwdriver at my place.......but that's a whole different story..... :wtf::wavey:

Where's that boat thread??????? :twisted:

I'm back,goodlooking atv btw,to bad for the blown motor and the stains........ :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::coffeespit:

You should see his boat!

:P

i hope the monkey isn`t a Postal Worker.... :wavey::wavey:

The ATV is SOLD.

The ATV is SOLD.

Damn, Just when I was thinking of making an offer :lol::lol:

Congrat's Dom, I am glad you sold it.

The ATV is SOLD.

Anybody from Sudbury ?

Nope, South Western Ontario and a member of this board actually. :D

Congrats! It only took four pages. Now... on to the boat. :P
Don't make me hurt you! :curse:
Ethanol solves the energy crisis... Is there any problem alcohol can't solve?
I can name a few ... :poke:

Congrats! It only took four pages. Now... on to the boat. :P
Don't make me hurt you! :curse:
Ethanol solves the energy crisis... Is there any problem alcohol can't solve?
I can name a few ... :poke:

glad to hear its gone!

Archived