For you guys, snow pictures and a Grooming trip tomorow.

The Groomer Guy

I took some new pictures and uploaded them to my blog page and I taught you guys would like to see them

http://groomerguy.blogspot.com/ it's more simple for me to send you to the link.... more simple for me.

keep checking my blog tomorow...... :) Im going to start up the little groomer and if everything goes well I will go out packing a few trails for a test run. I will post up dates and pictures on my blog... I will take a video too. now the little groomer has been sitting there on the top of the hill in the open in the cold...... so it might be a problem..... I will probly need to hook up a generator on it to warm it uo and probly a bat charger to give it more juice..... il have to pull up my truck close.... its not plowed... I will boost it too with the truck. so then I will fule it up and go :) wish me luck and make sure to check the blog..... I'm doing this for you guys. lol

Thank you.... hoping everything goes well, will do my best. keep you guys posted...... I wont be able to sleep tonight il be too excited to do this tomorow lol.... I think I like this too much...... Id do anything for our good sport of snowmobiling.. :)

Awesome Luc!!!

that is great news...glad your gettin the snow....may have to come you way for first ride...how far are you from north bay...great pics

Keep safe if you are out grooming!

About 7 hours to sudbury via sault ste marie but if you take 144 to sultan road short cut it takes off an hour and more.

wow....10hrs in the truck...think i ll wait & sled the 7hrs to you...just seen on weather station... wawa gettin 30cm...

- Oh man!!!!

- Is it ever awesome to see a groomed Ontario trail!!

- Great job Luc!!!

sweet...you said only 7 hrs from sudbury...

sweet...you said only 7 hrs from sudbury...

Wanna pick me up on the way there?

Lol

luc, you and gord groom some of the smoothest top coats of any groomer i have ever been around. you guys really need to teach a school for other groomers to learn from your experiences. ski

One more lol

December8th2011032.jpg

sweeter...& a short cut...

luc, you and gord groom some of the smoothest top coats of any groomer i have ever been around. you guys really need to teach a school for other groomers to learn from your experiences. ski

Thanks Ski :) it was not as nice on the way back doing the Double pass..... those drags are sometimes hard to figure out...... but there is no base and the snow was soft..... it would leave a small snow bank in the center in some spots....... not up to my quality standards lol

spectacular!!!

Oh man, sudbury is only 5 and a half hours away, stop in see some of the extended family and then carry on the next day. Now just to get the sled back together...

Every time I look at the pictures I think those trails are only a 12 hours drive and it does not seem that far away right now!

they are only 7 hours from us. might have to take a trip up there for xmas. the next trip planned makes that drive seem easy. 30 hours one way in the truck from our house, to northwestern wyoming. at least we will be there a week. lol! ski

Archived