Next Sled Price Question

wannago

I bought myself another sled and now have my old one for sale. What should I list a 2002 Artic Cat Z570 ESR at? It is in excellent condition, 8000 miles. Hoping to get $2000-2500, is that reasonable for this sled?

I bought myself another sled and now have my old one for sale. What should I list a 2002 Artic Cat Z570 ESR at? It is in excellent condition, 8000 miles. Hoping to get $2000-2500, is that reasonable for this sled?

OK, do tell -- what did you buy?

I bought the 2007 Skidoo Blizzard that I was asking about. Now I have to put a Skidoo in an Arctic Cat Trailer! First Skidoo we have ever owned should be interesting.

Good for you!...that's a fun sled. Hope it treats you well...in which case, you'll be glad you made the change. :right_on:

You'll obviously need some new stickers for that trailer... :poke2::-P

I bought the 2007 Skidoo Blizzard that I was asking about. Now I have to put a Skidoo in an Arctic Cat Trailer! First Skidoo we have ever owned should be interesting.

Maybe now the others will ride with you.... :-P

Funny, funny Domino, it's actually one of the "others" sleds. Now for sure she won't be riding with us this year, nice thing about buying this sled though is I know it's history and where the owner lives..lol...

That is vary reasonable. I sold a 01 Zl800 ESR with 10 000km's that had no spark that had been to the dealer often. They would fix it and it broke again a few hundred km's later with something else. I gave up then put it up for sale for 1500. Told the buyer everything and he gave me 1500 for it.

Well it's up for sale now, want to get $2500 for it. Bought it new and have never had a problem with it. Would make a great Christmas present for someone. Too big for the grandson or we would just keep it. Wish now we had never sold the 440 Jag or 340 Puma, grandson has pretty much out grown his Kitty Cat and is need of a bigger sled.

Well it's up for sale now, want to get $2500 for it. Bought it new and have never had a problem with it. Would make a great Christmas present for someone. Too big for the grandson or we would just keep it. Wish now we had never sold the 440 Jag or 340 Puma, grandson has pretty much out grown his Kitty Cat and is need of a bigger sled.

Hey Wannago - are you going to be anywhere near Housey's Rapids this winter ?

Not really sure, we are usually on up north on weekends and mainly just ride the Almaguin trails. We are taking a week in February up north so who know where we will end up. Last year we trailered over to the Algonquin trails and rode with our good friend and amazing groomer Tim, now that was great. New trails and freshly groomed!

Not really sure, we are usually on up north on weekends and mainly just ride the Almaguin trails. We are taking a week in February up north so who know where we will end up. Last year we trailered over to the Algonquin trails and rode with our good friend and amazing groomer Tim, now that was great. New trails and freshly groomed!

Always beneficial to know the groomer operator ! ;) "Hi" to Tim ! :wavey:

Always beneficial to know the groomer operator ! ;) "Hi" to Tim ! :wavey:

I will certainly pass along your "hi" to Tim. Would be nice to meet up with a bunch from here sometime, been a long time since that Port Sydney run!

Gee,Thanks Dom

I couldn't resist... :poke2:

Would be nice to hopefully do doo-nuts lake ran too this year. We haven't done that since March 2008 due to poor ice conditions the last few years. I go up to hailburton quite abit so if anyone ever wants to ride up that way pm me :-).

Would be nice to hopefully do doo-nuts lake ran too this year. We haven't done that since March 2008 due to poor ice conditions the last few years. I go up to hailburton quite abit so if anyone ever wants to ride up that way pm me :-).

That was a great tour !

January 2005 ( I think )

Wow, doesn't seem that long ago. Man do I remember that ride, it was a really long haul for us and really, really cold. Around -26 when we left. One guy in our group is a diebetic, his insulin actuall froze in an inside pocket of his suit. Then we had a break down on the way home and had to tow a sled in for the last hour or so. But it was all so worth it!!

Wow, doesn't seem that long ago. Man do I remember that ride, it was a really long haul for us and really, really cold. Around -26 when we left. One guy in our group is a diebetic, his insulin actuall froze in an inside pocket of his suit. Then we had a break down on the way home and had to tow a sled in for the last hour or so. But it was all so worth it!!

It was brutally cold that day. A whole group of us came up from HR.. And I had Snowman and DooDad visiting with us so they were part of our group. Everyone was Bone cold by the time we returned and then, of course, just to make things fun, the plumbing froze.

The next year, the warm weather hit and trails were open/not open/just opening. We made it but I remember that Slider and the whole crew from his area either didn't make it or only arrived after we left.

Be fun to do it again but we have to find another place. Scott decided to do something else and he's not open for crazy crowds any longer.

P1220180.jpg

P1220179.jpg

P1220181.jpg

Great pictures and memories. Snowman and Doodad, haven't heard those names for awhile. Haven't seen them since they stopped in at our cottage the time Slider and Tim came up for a couple of days! The only person we really see anymore from the boards is Tim.

I still have the 'odd' contact (that makes sense, right?) with DooDad and Snowman and a little more fequent email exchanges with Slider. Haven't sledded with them for a while. Last time with Slider and Tim we met around Ox Narrows and they led us up through their trails to the Algonquin Inn where we hooked up with Roger Rabbit and DooSki for an overnight and subsequent trail ride. Probably been just as long since riding with DooDad and Snowman. Have met some great people over the years on here. (that includes you ;) )

:oops: ah thanks! And did Slider have Hammy with him? I haven't talked to Gord in ages. Someday we will retire and actually have time to ride and meet up with people. Speaking of which are you now a permanent resident of Housey?

:oops: ah thanks! And did Slider have Hammy with him? I haven't talked to Gord in ages. Someday we will retire and actually have time to ride and meet up with people. Speaking of which are you now a permanent resident of Housey?

Permanent Resident !

Slider had Hammy with him.

And I had Little Iain.....

DSCN0006.jpg

Traitor.... :D Just means you now need a new trailer.... I have a mixed marriage. My wifes sled is skidoo and mine is cat.

Archived