November 9th first ride!!!! video Dubreuilville

The Groomer Guy

The ground was green and brown, there was no snow to be seen, then it started.... and later that night my garage door flew open and the old black beast came out to play!!!! never taught id take my sled out last night for a ride. :)

heres a video of my ride.

http://groomerguy.blogspot.com/2011/11/first-snowmobile-ride-of-season.html

too awesome! STG, that is not your thumb twitching.

nice, twitching all over now

awesome!

HA HA... hope it won't be long for the rest of us!

Had a quick ride this morning had the camera set up after 15 minutes of fooling around in the field beside my house I stop look at the camera.... it was not recording.... damit!!!!!! i had good video I even made a few Jumps agrrrrr.. oh well, next time.

Excellent! Hope it won't be long now!

I am going to cut my grass on Sunday. High of 14 c they are calling for. Probably be another month before we get snow, in southern Ontario. I rode in November here in 2008. Trails were fully open by dec 1st that year.

Had a quick ride this morning had the camera set up after 15 minutes of fooling around in the field beside my house I stop look at the camera.... it was not recording.... damit!!!!!! i had good video I even made a few Jumps agrrrrr.. oh well, next time.

I did that this past Summer. I landed a 51/2 Lb smallmouth and came home to watch the video..only to find out that I had the memory card locked! I was pissed..but I took a still with another camera.

Way to go, Luc.

Not too much longer for the rest of us!

Archived