Triton TC 16 Trailer how many sleds can you fit on it

fish

3 would be difficult and result with damage

Agreed...I think the only way to get a third one on would be backwards, with the skis removed, and the rear lifted-up somehow above the rear of the foward-facing machine in front of it. Even then, they'd all be so tight together that some cosmetic damage seems inevitable while underway.

I bought a 16 foot forest river all aluminum from the us last fall. Saved about 3G compared to the trition. I can easily get two long track sleds in. Plus I have a few feet left over at the back and can fit all of my oil and tools in the front nose.

I'm looking for the most compact enclosed style trailer for 3 sleds as we just got a sled for the kids. We have a two place clam shell style trailer. Not sure if I should put the third in the bed of the truck or upgrade to a new trailer? I saw the TC 16 and though I might get three in it.

They are great trailers, just abit pricey. I use my trailer all year long and so far it has been great. Great for taking cinstruction materials to the dump. Just throw the stuff in and close the door. I love the fold down rear ramp.

I have a Triton PR147. It is 14' long + 5 ft V nose. I can get 3 short tracks in it no problem. There is also a possibility that it will fit 2 shorts and a long, but I haven't confirmed that. You can also get the trailer in the XT version that is a little cheaper but virtually the same trailer. Just different finish.

What would a ballpark price be on the xt version? We have yamaha venture, vector and phazer to fit on.

8k I would say maybe abit less.

Price out a triton. Then look at a forest river trailer there snow line is lightning. There quality and workmanship is excellent. They are one of the largest trailer manufactures in the us. Prices are excellent and you can save 15 to 30 percent compared to a triton.

What size do you think I would need to get the three sleds on? Has anyone heard of the NEO aluminum trailers that they are selling at Action Trailers in Strathroy, I saw them on autotrader but I don't know anything about them?

I have a Triton PR147. It is 14' long + 5 ft V nose. I can get 3 short tracks in it no problem. There is also a possibility that it will fit 2 shorts and a long, but I haven't confirmed that. You can also get the trailer in the XT version that is a little cheaper but virtually the same trailer. Just different finish.

It will absolutely fit 1 long and 2 short. It is possible, maybe, to get 2 long and 1 short.

Call Paul at Alumite Enterprises. Great guy to deal with. I worked for him building trailers this summer. Him and his family are good friends with us. You can always take your trailer in for service too.

1-905-838-5548

Great trailer choice by the way.

Call Paul at Alumite Enterprises. Great guy to deal with. I worked for him building trailers this summer. Him and his family are good friends with us. You can always take your trailer in for service too.

1-905-838-5548

Great trailer choice by the way.

Just for information, Alumite is the distributor for Triton and is also who I purchased my trailer from.

Triton may be a bit more expensive, but, they have some options and features not found on the other brands. The tracking for the walls to mount racking and cabinets without leaving holes if you move them is one such feature as well as the tracking in the floor to tie down the sleds. This allows you to change the configuration of how you load, (or how many sleds you are loading), without being locked to specific tie down eye locations. I even had them add a third rail down the centre that has proved useful for restraining the skids. The tracks can even be used with SuperClamps with the special adapter (around $15 each at Princess Auto)

Paul is definatly a great guy to deal with. Nice to buy local as well. Triton does have a edge on resale value too. I keep my trailers for 15 years so that wasn't a plus for me.

Archived