Gowganda Lake Lodge ( Summer Pics and vids added )

Muskoka Man

We went up to Gowganda Lake Lodge for some summer time Biking , Ron and Giselle were there usuall great host and made sure we were looked after , took the Family with this time and we seen some great northern Ont lanscapes , it was hot all weekend so we were able to ride in shorts and t-Shirt , something I cant do there in Feb

MM

SAM_0038.jpg

SAM_0044.jpg

SAM_0027.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

SAM_0028.jpg

No Mosquitoes , but horseflies the size of Bumble bees , Im missing some skin to prove it , but I would go back in a heartbeat

How big were the Bumble Bee's then???? :) Ya looks like a lot of fun, I imagine the trails are unlimited in the summer with endless logging roads and probably some pretty good fishing if one knew where to go. I look at their web cam every day, sometimes a couple times a day, just to remind me there IS somewehere better to be and what I'm missin....

What's with the big barrel?

Is that a two hole privey?

The igloo theme had already been used by NAI, so they had to find a nother angle?

Ron has a boat on 6 back lakes , Elkhorn is a good one for Bass , The big barrel is the new Sauna for the camp , to hot when we were there to use it ,but will be nice this winter :woot:

I need to find a motor for one of mine.

It SHOULD be around here somewhere!

Not sure where tho. Haven't located it yet. :icon_doh:

Goin' for 4 stroke next time! :headbang:

• 2 weeks later...

We went up to Gowganda Lake Lodge for some summer time Biking , Ron and Giselle were there usuall great host and made sure we were looked after , took the Family with this time and we seen some great northern Ont lanscapes , it was hot all weekend so we were able to ride in shorts and t-Shirt , something I cant do there in Feb

MM

SAM_0038.jpg

SAM_0044.jpg

SAM_0027.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

SAM_0028.jpg

How do I view the pics ?

How do I view the pics ?

They 'should' just appear. However, you may need to check your personal settings.

Click on the small arrow beside your user name at the top of the page and choose 'My Settings'

Click on the 'Forums' Tab

Ensure that 'View images in posts, such as smilies and posted images?' is checked.

• 3 months later...

Hello M.M. :wavey:

Great Post. It was a perfect Summer (awesome weather) . Those are beauty pictures , and kudo's to Mrs. M.M on the video. It's always great having you here.

Thanks for showing everyone what is up here to enjoy (winter and summer) . Hopefully Winter gives us lots of snow , ( we're due )

Yours Truly

Ron

Archived