For Sale 2005 Renegade 600 ***SOLD***

MikeD

***SOLD***

New price ... $4,000 OBO. Sled has to go.

This is my wife's 2005 600 SDI Gade. Fresh top end this year, studded, fixed windshield, electric start, reverse, mirrors, temp gauge, additional idlers, trunk bag, visor outlet, V-force reeds and spare belt. No dents or scratches, sled is very clean and well maintained. Always run on synthetic and serviced regularly. 18,000 + kms, 2500 on rebuild. Sled is in Huntsville area.

Asking $4500 OBO

Michael

miked@equipmentexpress.com

519 240 1097

post-19725-0-97842800-1298910109_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I would run this thru one more time before it's put away ...

Now $4,000.

You getting a 1200 or etec as a replacement? I'm thinking of ordering a 1200 grand touring :-) Maybe message groomer guy. He is looking for a good sled for his girl friend :-) I think he wants an xp chassis though.

New price ... $4,000 OBO. Sled has to go.

This is my wife's 2005 600 SDI Gade. Fresh top end this year, studded, Cudney clutch (or stock, whatever you prefer), fixed windshield, electric start, reverse, mirrors, temp gauge, additional idlers, trunk bag, visor outlet, V-force reeds and spare belt. No dents or scratches, sled is very clean and well maintained. Always run on synthetic and serviced regularly. 18,000 + kms, 2500 on rebuild. Sled is in Huntsville area.

Asking $4500 OBO

Michael

miked@equipmentexpress.com

519 240 1097

post-19725-0-97842800-1298910109_thumb.jpg

Hey Mike, Could you send me the Info again.... the Msg you sent me yesterday... I saw it and started reading it but it got deleted by accident.

Thanks.

You getting a 1200 or etec as a replacement? I'm thinking of ordering a 1200 grand touring :-) Maybe message groomer guy. He is looking for a good sled for his girl friend :-) I think he wants an xp chassis though.

I'm looking 1200 .... I'll slide my wife over onto my 07 600 X Gade ... she's ridden it and really likes it.

Hey Mike, Could you send me the Info again.... the Msg you sent me yesterday... I saw it and started reading it but it got deleted by accident.

Thanks.

I re sent the info to your e-mail and sent a few pics as well. I realize the k's are higher than what you are after, but I take good care of the machinery. It will be a great sled for 4K.

I'm looking 1200 .... I'll slide my wife over onto my 07 600 X Gade ... she's ridden it and really likes it.

Hey, Mike...good for you. I'm doing the same...have just spring-ordered a '12 GSX SE 1200, with the 1.25 X 137 Ripsaw. No way I'm giving up a long-track up after 7 seasons on a Renegade. But the 1200 4-stroke IS going to seem weird, after all the 583 and 600 2-strokes I've had over the last 15 years.

Good luck selling your '05 Gade SDI...that was my first 'Gade, and it treated me very well.

irREV

I've got a line on a low K 2010 1200 Renegade X ... itching to pull the trigger, we'll see in a few days.

• 4 weeks later...

I've got a line on a low K 2010 1200 Renegade X ... itching to pull the trigger, we'll see in a few days.

Trigger has been pulled. Next years ride is a 2010 1200 Renegade X. The 2005 600 Gade is stored but available for look see's if anyone is interested.

Trigger has been pulled. Next years ride is a 2010 1200 Renegade X. The 2005 600 Gade is stored but available for look see's if anyone is interested.

do you have the new one?

do you have the new one?

Short answer ... no.

Long answer.... I bought it from a friend that I play hockey with, its still in his garage in Honey Harbour and I was hoping he'd keep it there till I created some room in my garage. I currently have (along with the regular garage stuff like tires and tools and and and) my ATV, my two sleds, 2 friends sleds with another one is coming in May and I was hoping to use at least some of the space to paint some siding boards this summer but ... He's planning an addition and needs the sled moved so he's dropping it off at his dealer for a once over and a summer prep, then he's keeping it at his shop in the City till I have room.

I'll likely have him drop it off some time in late summer / fall, before he picks up his new 2012 Gade X.

Short answer ... no.

Long answer.... I bought it from a friend that I play hockey with, its still in his garage in Honey Harbour and I was hoping he'd keep it there till I created some room in my garage. I currently have (along with the regular garage stuff like tires and tools and and and) my ATV, my two sleds, 2 friends sleds with another one is coming in May and I was hoping to use at least some of the space to paint some siding boards this summer but ... He's planning an addition and needs the sled moved so he's dropping it off at his dealer for a once over and a summer prep, then he's keeping it at his shop in the City till I have room.

I'll likely have him drop it off some time in late summer / fall, before he picks up his new 2012 Gade X.

great ride. Im sure you will love it!

• 4 months later...

Sled is still available ... listed on Kijiji for $4500. OC price is still $4,000.

***SOLD***

Well Done !!!

AudienceClapping.gif

Thank you :coffeespit:

your new ride Steve?

Yes sir

Congrats Steve! :right_on:

Thanks bunny

Yes sir

Does it start? :poke2:

Does it start? :poke2:

I don't have my hands on it yet so of course it does :coffeespit:

I surely hope so ... new bendix and new battery.

Archived