Planning for the 2nd Annual OC Ride for Kelly

maple

If we're going to do this next year, let's start now and do it right ... or at least better than this year!

I'm looking for volunteers to possibly help out at next year's event (i.e., helping get silent auction prizes, set up, registration, etc.) ... 'cause I'm definitely riding next year! :D

Of course, we don't have a date or location picked out as of yet. That will come after conversations with Suzy next week. She has asked that we try to hold it on a different date from the main ride ... not because she's worried about us taking riders but because she wants to join us for our event!

You can put me down. I am not sure exactly how I can help but will give it some thought.

You can put me down. I am not sure exactly how I can help but will give it some thought.

Thanks, sledjunk!

I'll sell 50/50 tickets again!

or I can do this the whole time! :wavey::wavey:

Both equally important contributions! :)

Thanks, UTS!

I'm in for next year!!! That was a great time, I am still smiling from ear to ear...... Great job girls, you should be proud!!!!

Thanks, Rick!

Next year we should have a mandatory curfew (on me).... :wavey:

Nothing a little velcro and a large wall won't cure! :o

I'm in for next year!!! That was a great time, I am still smiling from ear to ear...... Great job girls, you should be proud!!!!

We all need a week to prepare for next years event. I think I slept for almost 13 straight hours yesterday! :oops:

Thanks, Rick!

Wait a minute...I thought the official OC protocol was duct tape... :lol:

Maple, count me in for something next year ...we can figure something out at some point well in advance. I can likely get Mrs. irREVerent to pitch in too...she's a good organizer.

Thanks, Rick!

Wait a minute...I thought the official OC protocol was duct tape... :lol:

Maple, count me in for something next year ...we can figure something out at some point well in advance. I can likely get Mrs. irREVerent to pitch in too...she's a good organizer.

DucKtape, velcro, whatever works!

Thanks, irREVerent!

We can help out too! We will be there too!

Great! Thanks, Mossy. We'll have to get Mrs Mossy out on her own sled. :woot:

Great! Thanks, Mossy. We'll have to get Mrs Mossy out on her own sled. :woot:

We can work on that too!!

You can count me in to help out and take part in the ride as well. Next year Grandpa can take care of the little girl so that I can ride!!!!!

Mark

:woot::woot:

Sending you a PM.

Please send me the date once you know when it is.

I'd like to plan in advance to help out.

Thanks

Please send me the date once you know when it is.

I'd like to plan in advance to help out.

Thanks

Thanks, Mr Fixit! Will do!

You already know I'm in! :wavey:

• 2 weeks later...

I am hoping we can count on The Briars Golf Club for another foursome. You can count on us for whatever assistance you need, jujst let us know.

I am hoping we can count on The Briars Golf Club for another foursome. You can count on us for whatever assistance you need, jujst let us know.

Thanks, f7. We'll keep everyone updated as things progress.

:woot::woot:

I think we should try to get Home Depot or somebody to donate a HOT TUB like they did for the PSSD Poker Run!!!

hottub.gif

:wavey:

I think we should try to get Home Depot or somebody to donate a HOT TUB like they did for the PSSD Poker Run!!!

hottub.gif

Great idea ... is that your take-away for the summer? ;)

hottub.gif

Great idea ... is that your take-away for the summer? ;)

Me and my BIG MOUTH! :shock: I was hoping one of our members worked at either a Home Depot or someplace else that could have some pull with a Hot Tub? I wonder who sponsored the Hot Tub at the PSSD Poker Run? Maybe Wildbill knows?

Archived