1998 Polaris XC 700 - $2500.00 o.b.o.

Bryan XC700

I am selling my 1998 Polaris XC 700 it has 223 miles on a completely rebuilt motor from the bottom end up. Very fast sled will run or beat most 800's must see, $2500.00 firm

The sled is located in Chatham.

LRM Twin Pipes (Stock Pipe as well

New Ryde FX 8200 Series rear track shock (January 2011)

New Kimpex Gas shock front track shock (January 2011)

Carbon Fibretech Reeds

Fitch Fuel Catalyst

Stock Black snowflap is included as well

Polaris Canvas Cover

Seat was completely recoverd last year

All suspension bearings & sliders replaced at time of rebuild

144 Studs, track in good shape

Some minor scratches in the hood as indicated in the pictures

IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1297.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

IMG_1294.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1291.jpg

bryan i think you may stg and my help to sell this CoffeSpit.gif

Ever Ready and at Alert, Sir !!

do ya think we can sell this mouse icon_mrgreen.gif

Well, we sold all that sh*t the Monkey was advertising, why not ?? ! icon_e_biggrin.gif

bryan i think you may stg and my help to sell this CoffeSpit.gif

Ever Ready and at Alert, Sir !!

do ya think we can sell this mouse icon_mrgreen.gif

Well, we sold all that sh*t the Monkey was advertising, why not ?? ! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Well by all means guys have at it....because once I sell this I can get the wife a 600 & I can get my 800 back!

And this time it is actually a legal product! smile.gif

Depending on how you interpret the legislation with regards to aftermarket exhaust systems.

BRYAN ...STG and i have look over the product from top to bottom the only way we can sell this it to have THE POLARIS DECALS removed ,that will make it much easier to have some sucker :mrgreen: i mean customer, potentinal buyer interested in buying what they would think could be a real sled..... :coffeespit:

And this time it is actually a legal product! smile.gif

Depending on how you interpret the legislation with regards to aftermarket exhaust systems.

hey hey this isnt a legal 2up atv ,,,this is a snowmobile :mrgreen:

BRYAN ...STG and i have look over the product from top to bottom the only way we can sell this it to have THE POLARIS DECALS removed ,that will make it much easier to have some sucker icon_mrgreen.gif i mean customer, potentinal buyer interested in buying what they would think could be a real sled..... CoffeSpit.gif

As an inducement, maybe we should throw in a Helmet !

It sounded interesting until I read the part about it being a Polaris... if you could remove the Polaris decals and label it with Arcitc Cat or Ski-doo, swap out the Polaris engine for a real one then we are getting closer.

BRYAN ...STG and i have look over the product from top to bottom the only way we can sell this it to have THE POLARIS DECALS removed ,that will make it much easier to have some sucker icon_mrgreen.gif i mean customer, potentinal buyer interested in buying what they would think could be a real sled..... CoffeSpit.gif

Could we not just throw in the monkey?

yes that would be great ....i hear you have a extra one :rotflmao:

Could we not just throw in the monkey?

i dont know about that monkey + polaris = legal 2 up

It sounded interesting until I read the part about it being a Polaris... if you could remove the Polaris decals and label it with Arcitc Cat or Ski-doo, swap out the Polaris engine for a real one then we are getting closer.

yes we can get the decals removed for ya ...at a cost of course as far as the motor we can write rotax with a black magic marker ....still interested ,,,,,

He was interested until you mentioned two-up and monkey in the same sentence! :blink:

could i interest you in this fine sled .....i could have stg give ya the sales pitch

yes we can get the decals removed for ya ...at a cost of course ...........

Or we can cover them over with DucK Tape and use that magic marker to write ArkTic Kat on there for ya !!

yes we can get the decals removed for ya ...at a cost of course as far as the motor we can write rotax with a black magic marker ....still interested ,,,,,

Wouldn't you have to put a hole in a piston to make it authentic? :poke: :poke:

Don't write Rotax on it as it will blow up the first time out :rotflmao:

Don't write Rotax on it as it will blow up the first time out :rotflmao:

cant see him wanting yamaha on the mill ....he doesnt want to go backwards with the performance

ok back at it for another day ,,,,today we are ready to take some offers on this sled of Bryans .....I need to keep working on the sale as Bryan is busy today working on a hiding spot for something :wtf: ...so who will be first to start the offers on this fine piece of machinery

hey hey we are still looking for a buyer for this sled .....nice piece of machinery ,,,,,dont be scared of the seller ,,,,hes looking for me not the buyer :mrgreen:

Archived