1998 Polaris XC 700 - $2500.00 o.b.o.

Bryan XC700

hey hey we are still looking for a buyer for this sled .....nice piece of machinery ,,,,,dont be scared of the seller ,,,,hes looking for me not the buyer icon_mrgreen.gif

Haven't you got this thing sold yet ?? Maybe you should get some help from Easy..... he know how to move the heavy stuff ! icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

hey hey we are still looking for a buyer for this sled .....nice piece of machinery ,,,,,dont be scared of the seller ,,,,hes looking for me not the buyer icon_mrgreen.gif

Haven't you got this thing sold yet ?? Maybe you should get some help from Easy..... he know how to move the heavy stuff ! icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

The stuff he sells is lighter than his sled ! icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Glad to see you guys are keeping my add at the top of the page!

The stuff he sells is lighter than his sled ! icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

hey theres our buyer ....ill call easy tell him it weights 900 lbs and we can put yamaha on the sides with black magic marker ... :mrgreen:

hey theres our buyer ....ill call easy tell him it weights 900 lbs and we can put yamaha on the sides with black magic marker ... icon_mrgreen.gif

Do you think he would ride anything as light as 900 lbs ? ? icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

i see by now that Bryan hasn't found a good place to hide my body ,,,,cause iam still alive :rotflmao::rotflmao: kind of ......back to selling this sled for him :mrgreen:

i see by now that Bryan hasn't found a good place to hide my body ,,,,cause iam still alive :rotflmao::rotflmao: kind of ......back to selling this sled for him :mrgreen:

It was Quimby we were trying to bury 800, we just let you think it was you :coffeespit:

It was Quimby we were trying to bury 800, we just let you think it was you :coffeespit:

come to think of it ....where is Quimby :coffeenose:

Sleeping with Hoffa!

Sleeping with Hoffa!

we didnt know you did concrete work ?? :mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...

hey theres our buyer ....ill call easy tell him it weights 900 lbs and we can put yamaha on the sides with black magic marker ... :mrgreen:

Bump to the top for you Bryan!

Haven't been on here for a while, been missing all the fun....

Brad, remember what I ride is LIGHTER than that tub you have and isn't sitting in the shop with a another BLOWN motor all the time.... :poke: :poke:

hey theres our buyer ....ill call easy tell him it weights 900 lbs and we can put yamaha on the sides with black magic marker ... icon_mrgreen.gif

Bump to the top for you Bryan!

Haven't been on here for a while, been missing all the fun....

Brad, remember what I ride is LIGHTER than that tub you have and isn't sitting in the shop with a another BLOWN motor all the time.... action-smiley-054.gifaction-smiley-054.gif

YeOW ! icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Ouch sometimes the truth hurts!! :headbang:

• 5 months later...

ttt

It sounded interesting until I read the part about it being a Polaris... if you could remove the Polaris decals and label it with Arcitc Cat or Ski-doo, swap out the Polaris engine for a real one then we are getting closer.

yes we can get the decals removed for ya ...at a cost of course as far as the motor we can write rotax with a black magic marker ....still interested ,,,,,

Don't write Rotax on it as it will blow up the first time out :rotflmao:

Not if it says 1200 on it :)

• 3 weeks later...

It sounded interesting until I read the part about it being a Polaris... if you could remove the Polaris decals and label it with Arcitc Cat or Ski-doo, swap out the Polaris engine for a real one then we are getting closer.

yes we can get the decals removed for ya ...at a cost of course as far as the motor we can write rotax with a black magic marker ....still interested ,,,,,

Don't write Rotax on it as it will blow up the first time out :rotflmao:

Not if it says 1200 on it :)

doesnt matter what numbers on it ...........if its a doo it will kaboom!!!

• 1 month later...

ttt

• 4 weeks later...

ttt

Archived