OC Hats !

SlowTouringGuy

Ok,Ok, Ill take the slow ones! :roll:

Sounds like the ones without the hats would like to see you. Take them. :P :P :P

Friggin Quilter....................... :wavey:

The hatless ones scare me!

Speaking of Which.....................

....... I've quilted myself an OC.Com SatRat Thong for the Saturday night Buffet 8-)

:sick::sick::sick::barf::barf::sick::umno:

Ok,Ok, Ill take the slow ones! :roll:

Sounds like the ones without the hats would like to see you. Take them. :P :P :P

Anybody without a hat and expecting one or paid for one see me before u see UTS,I'll fix u up with a little something to gave to UTS when u speaking (wrapping) him :P :P

No one has paid for one that i know of. There is my offshore account in the caymans but hey whose counting! :P

Hat? What hat? I ordered a hat almost a year ago...............Where's My Hat UTS? :angry:

I'd wear a hat if I had a hat

But no hat I have

And that's that!!!

Yeah, where is my hat. The one I am currently wearing is ribbed; well that is a whole other subject.

Hat? What hat? I ordered a hat almost a year ago...............Where's My Hat UTS? :angry:

But no hat I have

And that's that!!!

Yeah, where is my hat. The one I am currently wearing is ribbed; well that is a whole other subject.

RIBBED? Oh boy! look out!!!

But no hat I have

And that's that!!!

You have a ribbed one? You were wearing it? Funny......I didn't notice :shock:

:wavey:

Great job UTS.. Your even worse at hats than I am..

Donald%20Trump%20You

I will be taking over the hat orders (UTS was gonna use the same place). I will be selling then online and will post the info very soon..

What a great weekend!!! Where are we going next weekend?

But no hat I have

And that's that!!!

It's a very small hat. :P

Donald%20Trump%20You

I will be taking over the hat orders (UTS was gonna use the same place). I will be selling then online and will post the info very soon..

Nowhere near SnowCrest C101D :lol::lol::lol:

But no hat I have

And that's that!!!

I only wear that one in the hot tub ;)

Donald%20Trump%20You

I was ready for a hat order last fall and was told to hold off.................I do that every day anyway! :P

Donald%20Trump%20You

I'll second that motion...CARRIED!!! :D

Donald%20Trump%20You

My sled has mud in places it should not have! :shock:

Donald%20Trump%20You

My sled has mud in places it should not have! :shock:

I found mud in places I didn't know that I had :shock:

uhhh Mouse, when has C101D EVER been a good idea?

Next time, call Tinkerphant and you will learn the magical secret offtrail ( read way smoother and less muddy) route to avoid the C101D all the way from Gravenhurst to Bala.

Next time, call Tinkerphant and you will learn the magical secret offtrail ( read way smoother and less muddy) route to avoid the C101D all the way from Gravenhurst to Bala.

I know, I know, it's called Lake Muskoka. Unfortunately, none of us had a boat in the water Saturday. :P :P :P

I know, I know, it's called Lake Muskoka. Unfortunately, none of us had a boat in the water Saturday. :P :P :P

Gravenhurst Bay if frozen just fine Mousey. No main lake to get there. A few little ones but we have been on them for a month now.

Archived