OC Hats !

SlowTouringGuy

Hey Everybody ! Don't forget to bring your OC Hats this weekend. The more hats the merrier. Every picture that's taken, let's make sure that as many OC Hats as possible are shown. Wear them everywhere. In the hotel, at the restaurants, in the hot tub :-); let everyone see our hats. It's great advertising for the board and it's a great message to everyone else who sees us that......

OC.Com is out there this weekend Riding For The Cause :!:

Hey Everybody ! Don't forget to bring your OC Hats this weekend. The more hats the merrier. Every picture that's taken, let's make sure that as many OC Hats as possible are shown. Wear them everywhere. In the hotel, at the restaurants, in the hot tub :-); let everyone see our hats. It's great advertising for the board and it's a great message to everyone else who sees us that......

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm which one do I wear..............black or yellow?? :P

I wish I even had a choice ... where's my hat, UTS?!?!? :wtf:

Dumb Bunny :P :P

Why are Quilters so vocal???????????? :roll:

Red stands out the best :D But seeing that Saturday Supper will be formal, wearing the black one will be ok. ;)

Why are Quilters so vocal???????????? :roll:

We talk with our knees 8-)

Quilters.jpg

Hat? What hat? I ordered a hat almost a year ago...............Where's My Hat UTS? :angry:

I'd wear a hat if I had a hat

But no hat I have

And that's that!!!

Here you go Maple!

Dr. Zeus ? :P

I am the poet Lori ate!

Lori ..Lori... why so glum?

There's now a poet in your tum tum

:wavey:

Here you go Maple!

Dr. Zeus ? :P

I am the poet Lori ate!

Lori ..Lori... why so glum?

There's now a poet in your tum tum

:wavey:

Thank you Wenailemup!

:coffeespit::wavey:

careful about the application of the wavey smiley :shock: ...............................u know how STG gets.

:roll:

Any weakness :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

careful about the application of the wavey smiley :shock: ...............................u know how STG gets.

Any weakness :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

I just called the Riverside and told them that the majority of the group is looking for some good old fashioned Norwegian relaxation. Accordingly they have drained the hot tub and filled it with water from the adjacent Muskoka River and added some snow to keep it Brisk !

One advantage is you won't need any ice for your drinks. :P

I just called the Riverside and told them that the majority of the group is looking for some good old fashioned Norwegian relaxation. Accordingly they have drained the hot tub and filled it with water from the adjacent Muskoka River and added some snow to keep it Brisk !

:coffeespit:

:itwasuts:

:coffeespit:

:itwasuts:

:umno: it was not :P

Ok,Ok, Ill take the slow ones! :roll:

Sounds like the ones without the hats would like to see you. Take them. :P :P :P

Anybody without a hat and expecting one or paid for one see me before u see UTS,I'll fix u up with a little something to gave to UTS when u speaking (wrapping) him :P :P

Ok,Ok, Ill take the slow ones! :roll:

Sounds like the ones without the hats would like to see you. Take them. :P :P :P

Friggin Quilter....................... :wavey:

The hatless ones scare me!

Speaking of Which.....................

....... I've quilted myself an OC.Com SatRat Thong for the Saturday night Buffet 8-)

Archived