Everyone loves a parade

Nutter

Big thanks to all .... great day and great night :woot::woot:

Bright and early first of the crew shows up and REVTECHss brings the first sled for a float

IMG_0266.jpg

TVB shows up and drag races a Labrador :rotflmao:

IMG_02671.jpg

New Iron is always so cool 8-)

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0274-1.jpg

More arrive and construction begins

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0280-1.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

Kevchev with this years official PPSC Christmas Tree

IMG_0284-1.jpg

At the Port Perry fair grounds for the finnishing touchs we couldn't run down the hwy

IMG_0286-1.jpg

IMG_0288-1.jpg

IMG_0290-1.jpg

IMG_0292-1.jpg

IMG_0295-1.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0300-1.jpg

IMG_0301-1.jpg

Wings at Coops after the finishing touches ... a PPSC parade day tradition

IMG_0302-1.jpg

IMG_0305-1.jpg

Light em up .... ready to roll

IMG_0308-1.jpg

IMG_0312-1.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0326-1.jpg

IMG_0328-1.jpg

IMG_0330-1.jpg

IMG_0334-1.jpg

Did someone say Pizza and pints afterwards ..... quick tear it down :woot::woot:

IMG_0339-1.jpg

IMG_0340-1.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

Great job guys thanks for sharing

WOW just seeing the trail signs nailed to the float and every thing to do with sledding :D gets the blood pumping. i'm so excited for the season to start i can't wait. :wavey:

Nice parade float ! I have to say that I am quite impressed with the way that your club works . I am getting a kick out of the efforts that you guys go to and the proud display of the club of the year trophy ,well done . Now for a dig ,remember always stating that our pics should show good safety practices ?

The Labrador should be wearing a helmet ! :P

Wow - more and more Christmas parades seem to be at night. Why not, it's no longer cold at night :angry:

Way to go PPSC.

Nice parade float ! I have to say that I am quite impressed with the way that your club works . I am getting a kick out of the efforts that you guys go to and the proud display of the club of the year trophy ,well done . Now for a dig ,remember always stating that our pics should show good safety practices ?

The Labrador should be wearing a helmet ! :P

Thanks folks, as every year we have a blast doing it, nothing like making kids smile ..... and giving out 140lbs of candy to them at 6pm on a Saturday night :woot::woot:

Funny story behind the no helmet thing Bill, first Andy unloaded his Rev and slowly (not wanting to get the sled dirty) circled around to position for loading on the other trailer, then Brian did it. But with the new Yami 4 stroke being a whole new sledding consept to Brian from coming off a 600 Crossfire, the unexpected happened ...... He rounded the horseshoe pit at a low speed (also not wanting to get the sled dirty) and the engine brake just about dead stopped the sled, so he gave her a little extra and up and away she went on him ... take a good look at his face, happy but greatly suprized :rotflmao:

And the Trophy .. what can we say, we told everyone at AGM it wouldn't leave ourside till we return it, it will be part of everything we do as a club. The formal invite (challenge) is there for the next recipiants to do the same, and come up with more pic's of it with them in different places and different events the club is a part of.

Club pride is something we need to bring back in a big way :woot::woot:

great pics,,,,, :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Great Work

Great Pics

Great club

Great pics!

Archived