OC Annual Fall Get-Together

maple

It's time for our 'annual' fall get-together. I know it's short notice, but how does Thursday, November 19th work for everyone? The plan is to have it in the traditional 'area', but other suggestions are welcome.

Hoping this date works and we can catch up on our summer and prepare for the snowmobiling season!

:wavey:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately I won't be able to join you guys, SJ and I will both be in Bancroft debuting the new rally car (Fingers-crossed)

OK, OK, SJ will be debuting the car, I'll be preparing the stages

Works for me.

We should hold it in Gravenhurst this year. :D

I second that ! Boston Pizza worked good .

I'll third that motion...sounds good to me! :lol::D

What place and at what time oh Maply one ??

I'm thinking in the 6:30pm timeframe. As for place, I'm thinking we can go back to Wegz unless someone has a better idea.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

I'm thinking in the 6:30pm timeframe. As for place, I'm thinking we can go back to Wegz unless someone has a better idea.

further north would be nice .

Although I know it would be fun and all, I unfortunately will be stuck in a bar somewhere on Key West during that time frame. :(

Matter of fact, I just finnished the last car and an RIGHT NOW officially on vacation.

Guess we'll have to wait for the snow to see you folks again.

Off to the heat, the beach, lots of cold beer, fresh sea food and loud, obnoxious race boats. :wavey:

Sounds good ! So, is it just you and me ? ? ;)

I would love to join you but I will be in some VERY HOT and Sweaty place :D ENJOY! :wavey::wavey:

I would love to join you but I will be in some VERY HOT and Sweaty place :D ENJOY! :wavey::wavey:

Join us after you're done. 8-)

I was hoping for more response, even to recommend a different date if this one didn't work.

So Thursday, November 19th at 6:30pm at Wegz. I'll make the reservation in the name of 'Ontario Conditions'. Please post here (or PM me) and let me know if you'll be attending.

Domino, would you be able to put this into the calendar?

Please post here (or PM me) and let me know if you'll be attending.

Domino, would you be able to put this into the calendar?

Yes & Yes

See you at Wegz.

Thanks Maple.

I may get there late. I am on training that day in Oshawa of all places!!! :wtf:

Should we consider another date? Anyone? Anyone ? Bueller ?

Me, you, some Monkey in Training Pants, and Canuck. Please confirm, deny or otherwise. I'm in, if only to get together with Canuck again - I'm obsessed with that man and want to touch him under the table.

Should we consider another date? Anyone? Anyone ? Bueller ?

Me, you, some Monkey in Training Pants, and Canuck. Please confirm, deny or otherwise. I'm in, if only to get together with Canuck again - I'm obsessed with that man and want to touch him under the table.

I will be there at a decent time, just have to get from Oshawa to Wegz. Heck I may even be early ;)

We can move the date if that makes sense. Thursdays seems to work for most, so I would suggest either November 26th or December 3rd. If there are no other suggestions, we'll get together this Thursday (November 19th).

We can move the date if that makes sense. Thursdays seems to work for most, so I would suggest either November 26th or December 3rd. If there are no other suggestions, we'll get together this Thursday (November 19th).

Hey lets get together every Thursday until it snows! :hugs::woot::woot::cheers:

Hey lets get together every Thursday until it snows! :hugs::woot::woot::cheers:

And then every weekend once it does as we try the trails around the province! :woot::woot:

This Thurs. works.

Please seat me as far away from STG as possible :shock:

Archived