Thanks to all that make snowmobiling in Ontario happen!

Domino

I think it is time for us to reflect upon the amazing snowmobiling experience that Ontario has to offer, the many volunteers that help create and maintain our trail system in Ontario and to those spouses / families that put up with them or better yet, help out too.

Many a well deserved bevy has been consumed and the stories of stuck argos and swimming on the trails have been told. I think that volunteering is its own reward, but a thanks is appreciated all the same.

Thanks!

:woot::woot:

Pot stirring kiss-ass! :D

Who, Moi??? :coffeespit:

And I thought you were the puppett master? :roll:

You need to be moderated!! :crazy:

If you don't like it shoved in your face, you could always turn around ! :P :poke: :P

Thats really hard to do that when Im on my pedestal! :D

Bend over and I'll show you just how hard it really is :shock:

If you don't like it shoved in your face, you could always turn around ! :P :poke: :P

Thats really hard to do that when Im on my pedestal! :D

Bend over and I'll show you just how hard it really is :shock:

Im now under protection of the Simian and the big 6............................Also once im Prez, im revoking your permit. But I'll give you my hat! :D

Back on topic ... :wtf:

Okay, so I've reflected and am extremely happy I live in a province that provides amazing trails and great opportunities to get together with friends and enjoy the great outdoors (even in 40 below weather). :woot::woot:

Let it snow!

Ummmm................there was no topic.

It was part of an evil(no offense Evil) conspiracy to get us all going again!

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!.......................... :P

You're not saying the monkey was being facetious, are you?

I don't believe in conspiracies ... :P

I think it is time for us to reflect upon the amazing snowmobiling experience that Ontario has to offer, the many volunteers that help create and maintain our trail system in Ontario and to those spouses / families that put up with them or better yet, help out too.

Many a well deserved bevy has been consumed and the stories of stuck argos and swimming on the trails have been told. I think that volunteering is its own reward, but a thanks is appreciated all the same.

Thanks!

Thanks for the Thank you

We don't get it very often but really appeiated it. And for the wife & family, they say thanks too. As they all come out on Trails too. My wife & my son come out most weekends they love the trail work. Just check out the pics from

Ummmm................there was no topic.

It was part of an evil(no offense Evil) conspiracy to get us all going again!

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!.......................... :P

You're not saying the monkey was being facetious, are you?

I don't believe in conspiracies ... :P

There are others! :curse:

Okay, so I've reflected and am extremely happy I live in a province that provides amazing trails and great opportunities to get together with friends and enjoy the great outdoors (even in 40 below weather). :woot::woot:

Let it snow!

HERE HERE!! BIG THANK YOU! As I get older Maple - that 40 below weather is getting a little nasty....LOL....however - I am out there just the same! Thank you to all the volunteers that make it happen! :woot::woot:

Thanks!

Amen Dom ! agreed thanks to all that make sledding happen ! :woot:

Ditto.

The interesting thing about the 'volunteers' - they go out and do it, day after day, without any expectation of a 'thank you' or other reward.

Thanks to all you good folks.

Ditto.

The interesting thing about the 'volunteers' - they go out and do it, day after day, without any expectation of a 'thank you' or other reward.

But we have grown to expect a kick in the n#ts and a f#%k you from UTS

Ditto.

Good to know you weren't disappointed ;)

Ditto.

Hey Bill, Show me one post were I bashed volunteers? Please.

Ditto.

Well said Canuck! People shouldnt volunteer so they can recieve praise.

Ditto.

{insert Blue Collar voice here} Ya BILL, show 'im....

:P :P

Ditto.

{insert Blue Collar voice here} Ya BILL, show 'im....

:P :P

Banana's a little over ripe this morning? :D

Let it snow!

HERE HERE!! BIG THANK YOU! As I get older Maple - that 40 below weather is getting a little nasty....LOL....however - I am out there just the same! Thank you to all the volunteers that make it happen! :woot::woot:

:D Wimp.... what's wrong with 40 below :wtf: Just need a better suit and boots. If that is not going to do it for you Cat now has a sled with a heated seat. You just know that whoever designed that one is married. All kidding aside I know what you mean about getting older and the cold. I pulled the boat two weeks ago in nice weather so I could clean the bottom in warm weather rather than the 10 degrees they are calling for this weekend. THINK SNOW... BRING IT ON

Archived