Thanks to all that make snowmobiling in Ontario happen!

Domino

Ditto.

The interesting thing about the 'volunteers' - they go out and do it, day after day, without any expectation of a 'thank you' or other reward.

Thanks to all you good folks.

Your right on that one Canuck , but I'd like to thank you for stepping up last year and getting your hands dirty with our club the Baxter Snow Riders . If it weren't for the new blood stepping up you'd find much less work being done as our older Members just can't do it like they used too .

I am relatively new at this volunteering thing. I just started getting my feet wet last year with the Trail Patrol. If we are handing out some kudos I want to throw in my two cents. Yukon Cornelius (Paul) deserves significant recognition in my mind. It seems he is constantly doing something to benefit the sport. I don't know where he finds the time. Either he is independently wealthy and doesn't have a job that requires him to show up regular or he just doesn't sleep. On top of that he must be a very lucky guy to have a family that allows him to devote the significant amount of time that he does that benefits so many.

Let us not forget the thankless volunteers who work hard keeping this site up and running. It may be no substitute for a snowmobile trail, but I like to think it is a close second.

I know a few I would like to kick in the nuts! :P

so there is somebody you can bitch at and complain :lol:

You laugh, but nobody would waste their time "bitching and complaining" about something that they did not care about. That really goes to show that you are doing something right. Furthermore, nobody would take time out of their busy schedule to complain unless they wanted to help you. Yes, complaints are helpful! No one person, or even a group of people, can see their product (web forum, snowmobile trail, etc.) from the eyes of everyone. The constructive criticism brings forth fantastic ideas that would have never been thought of without the bitching.

I know that some people are not very good at articulating their thoughts. This often makes valid concerns look like attacks. But when you look at the complaint logically, without any emotion, the person raising the issue will have a valid point. Not one that you have to act on, of course. It is up to the volunteer to direct their product in the direction they feel is best. But it must be taken into consideration in order to properly understand the needs of the people using the product.

In conclusion, if you really do have a complaint about this forum, it is best that you be heard. Otherwise the OC team will never be able to improve that aspect of the website.

Complaint department

UTS@ontarioconditions.com

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

:wtf:

:twisted:

Complaint department

UTS@ontarioconditions.com

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

:wtf:

:twisted:

Post changer!!!!! :angry:

I used my lucky rabbit's foot. :wavey:

:rotflmao:

Archived