Registration is Now Open for OCR4K 2010

maple

I've noticed many have booked their rooms but not registered for the ride ... don't forget that important step, too!

Can't wait for the snow to start falling and to get out on the trails!

I know! I know! That's so wrong considering where I am right now!

I know! I know! That's so wrong considering where I am right now!

Not surprising coming from someone who goes to Florida in the middle of sledding season :poke: :poke: :poke:

Booked!

Thank God!...we were worried!**

:poke: :rotflmao:

[**Whew!...the pressure is now off Chez irREVerent...]

Booked!

Oh dont worry, Im staying at your place the week after. STG can fit all the midgets in his vehicle now! :wavey:

Booked!

Oh dont worry, Im staying at your place the week after. STG can fit all the midgets in his vehicle now! :wavey:

Some have decided to come by bus.....

midgets

These are the ones that bite FYI

MIDGETS-1.jpg

These are the ones that bite FYI

MIDGETS-1.jpg

They are bunking in your room! :o

NO - these are the ones that iREVerent has hired as security for his place!

Booked!

Ooops...so sorry...just found out we'll be "closed for renovations" then. You'd better find some alternative "midget-friendly" accommodations.

:wavey:

Try Giddy...judging by her posts above, she apparently (...uhhh....) has some "connections" in that world. ;) :P

Booked!

Ooops...so sorry...just found out we'll be "closed for renovations" then.

And you'll be closed for about of month of renovations after we leave :P :P

Booked!

Ooops...so sorry...just found out we'll be "closed for renovations" then.

And you'll be closed for about of month of renovations after we leave :P :P

:umno: Those sorts of "renovations" we can do without...

And BTW, we have a "soft spikes only" policy. :wavey:

Booked 3 rooms for 2 nights and registered 5 for the Benefit.

Maybe this year we will finally make it :coffeespit:

I certainly hope so !

And, when the indomitable MRS. STG asks, as she will be sure to do, be sure to remember that bible study session we held in Hearst ;);)

Booked 3 rooms for 2 nights and registered 5 for the Benefit.

:woot::woot:

It's gonna be another great event - looking forward to seeing you there! :woot::woot:

STG, it would be an honor to attend a bible reading with you and your disciples again, and I'll bet the misses is sure to approve :rotflmao:

I certainly hope so !

And, when the indomitable MRS. STG asks, as she will be sure to do, be sure to remember that bible study session we held in Hearst ;);)

As I recall: We intruded on the bible study session as it was in process. We barged in while on the quest for the elusive supplier of the famed "OC Hats". I am happy to report, that mission is now finally complete, the casualties were kept to a minimum.

While in Hearst it didn't take long for us to understand the message, or as we now say, "Word of STG", that we began participating in the study session. We are believers.

We will be sure to thank MRS. STG for her generosity in allowing the STG to share his wisdom with the rest of us.

Thanks be to STG

I certainly hope so !

As I recall: We intruded on the bible study session as it was in process. We barged in while on the quest for the elusive supplier of the famed "OC Hats". I am happy to report, that mission is now finally complete, the casualties were kept to a minimum.

While in Hearst it didn't take long for us to understand the message, or as we now say, "Word of STG", that we began participating in the study session. We are believers.

We will be sure to thank MRS. STG for her generosity in allowing the STG to share his wisdom with the rest of us.

Thanks be to STG

As it was in the Beginning,

Is now,

And ever Shall Be;

World without End.

Amen.

Thanks to everyone who has registered so far ... it looks like it's going to be another great weekend for the OC crowd!

I would like to remind everyone who registers that your contact information is required in order for us to be able to keep in touch with everyone regarding updates, etc., as well as to ensure 'legitimate' registration. Please don't provide 'bogus' information as it is a waste of everyone's time. If you want to join the festivities for the weekend, let us know who you are ... your registration will only be as public on the forum as you wish it to be.

Keep those registrations coming!

• 2 months later...

Now that the snow is falling and the trails are starting to open up, come on out to one of the best OC events! Register now for the 3rd Annual OC Ride for Kelly. And don't forget to book your room at Hidden Valley Resort - (705) 789-2301.

Click here to register now!

Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones ... let it snow!

Archived