Snow Mags

SlowTouringGuy

So who else has spent the week reading the Snow Mags that arrived in the mail ??

I know I have. Well, I'm a slow reader. But, fortunately, they contain lots of pictures, too. :D

Gotta love this time of year. Colder nights, shorter days, and Snowmobile Magazines :woot:

Having said that, it's difficult to tell them apart, they get kind of repetitive, and they are all are written in a rather self-congratulatory tone. Nonetheless, I welcome the harbingers of sledding :!:

September - Magazines

October - Sled Show

November - Sledding 8-)

Yes, a nice surprise in the mail this week. Although I did have 2 US sled mags last week while I was on vacation.

Yes, a nice surprise in the mail this week. Although I did have 2 US sled mags last week while I was on vacation.

The first mags of the 2009/2010 season..... you should laminate them! :poke:

Clean and Dust them first ! Then laminate.

So who else has spent the week reading the Snow Mags that arrived in the mail ??

I know I have. Well, I'm a slow reader. But, fortunately, they contain lots of pictures, too. :D

Gotta love this time of year. Colder nights, shorter days, and Snowmobile Magazines :woot:

Having said that, it's difficult to tell them apart, they get kind of repetitive, and they are all are written in a rather self-congratulatory tone. Nonetheless, I welcome the harbingers of sledding :!:

September - Magazines

October - Sled Show

November - Sledding 8-)

Shorter days :wtf: where do you live :wavey:

I see Jeff Sttebakkers has a blurb in there. Maybe I missed it earlier but was there any talk about his leaving the dirt/snow trax team?

Didn't see any mention of that. I did notice that 'Razor' Kehoe seems to be missing from the masthead and issue introduction columns.

I see Jeff Sttebakkers has a blurb in there. Maybe I missed it earlier but was there any talk about his leaving the dirt/snow trax team?

You can keep up with Jeff at this link

Having said that, it's difficult to tell them apart, they get kind of repetitive, and they are all are written in a rather self-congratulatory tone.

The Dist' 16 trip report was useless compared to what the Intrepid Snowmobiler writes. I think my writeup from our trip in that area last winter over on SleddersVision had more info.

That exciting?

:):oops:

Archived