more hockey

Wildbill

As the Toronto Star reports, this offer is sure to "get under Bettman's skin".

Too bad it's gotten so personal.

What do we have to do to get another team in Ontario?

Boycott the Leafs?

What do we have to do to get another team in Ontario?

Boycott the Leafs?

Then they would claim there was no demand for a second team. I would love to see a second team, if for no other reason then to put the Leafs in their place and have hockey ticket prices families can afford. The Teacher Pension strikes again!!

The leafs would still sell out and it would change nothing except for the New Hamilton Jets which would get a lot of new fans spending cash!

The Kitchener Killers would destroy the infidels from Toronto swiftly and mercilessly!!!! :woot::woot::woot:

The leafs would still sell out and it would change nothing except for the New Hamilton Jets which would get a lot of new fans spending cash!

The Kitchener Killers would destroy the infidels from Toronto swiftly and mercilessly!!!! :woot::woot::woot:

the novice tykes would defeat the leafs !

the novice tykes would defeat the leafs !

Actually, I liked the new Leafs.. They are young, work real hard and are entertaining... But a new NHL team in southern Ontario would be just awesome!!!!

Also have the Sabres to think of. Awful lot of Canadians have Sabres season tickets and they rely on it, with many coming from the Hamilton/Burlington area. It was just a few years ago that they were in financial trouble so I'm sure they will speak against another team in their market.

Humm!!! OK. I'll give you Buffalo does draw a lot from Hamilton...so Buffalo can keep Hamilton. London is a split city between Leafs (god only knows why) and Wings but KW can more than support without infringing on anyones cake.

On a slightly different note....so why was Paul Maurice such a bad coach in Leaf land?????someone tell me please!

And...why is Kyle Wellwood doing so well now???

and when did Mats realize he was ...........different?

And...why is Kyle Wellwood doing so well now???

and when did Mats realize he was ...........different?

Wellwood is on the third line and what has mats done? All sardine did for the leafs was sell product!

bettmen is a fag, the maple leafs will NEVER allow another team in THIER juristiction, the entertainment giant will not have it. they will dictate how the nhl decides who will get the new team. just cause bassiie has all the $ in the world doesnt mean the nhl will just give him a team , like a present. bettman sucks puck, and hes killing the nhl the same way he dismantled the nba.. hey faceman,,,,,think back a # of years,,, allot of players were in and out of toronto,,, and played way better after they left, hey vip,,,, you know now that burke has FULL controlll of $ AND DECISIONS, the leafs are gonna spend some of thier old money now.(fishing sooon)bettman blows dead bears

g.s. i think the ARVA ASSTEROIDS would sell out .,,,,,,,,,theres only 11teen people here, should for sure. :woot:

On a slightly different note....so why was Paul Maurice such a bad coach in Leaf land?????someone tell me please!

It wasn't Paul Maurice's coaching............ Look at the team he coach's now!

The GM at the time was looking for a scapegoat! Maurice could only play the hand he was dealt!

It wasn't Paul Maurice's coaching............ Look at the team he coach's now!

The GM at the time was looking for a scapegoat! Maurice could only play the hand he was dealt!

So....................... I guess that's sorta like Cito Gaston, eh? JPRichardi did Sweet Fanny Adams with player changes, player moves, trades, etc. etc. etc. in the past 11 months or so since Johnny Gibbs was canned.

Cito could only play the hand that he was dealt. :P :poke: :P

Paul Maurice was/is a good coach John Gibbons wasn't. Cito has always been an excellent hitting coach and communicator. If they have had this hitting last year they would have been close to a wild card.

Paul Maurice was/is a good coach John Gibbons wasn't. Cito has always been an excellent hitting coach and communicator. If they have had this hitting last year they would have been close to a wild card.

12 years without a job. The guy's a bum. :P :P

hey bill like i said earlier,,,, maple leaf sport and entertyainment will not have it! the nhl will not have a mutany on thier hands, sustainable or not , i cant see this ever happening. why winterpeg,,,,,,its like siberia,, huge demand for the game, and low risk for the nhl to cop out if thingys dont go according to hoyal.

g.s. bettman is a friggin idiot.

g.g.s. players really dont want to go to edmonton,,,, why winterpeg

just my to goals

Archived