Mrs. STG is a Trooper !

SlowTouringGuy

Yes, she made it back to the car ok.

Thanks to SO MANY of you who thoughtfully offered to help. This is a great bunch here and we really appreciate the offers of assistance to help get her back to the car. Several people stepped up and suggested how they could help and as I relayed the messages to her we marvelled at your generosity but she steadfastly insisted we press on with our original plan. She didn't want to impose on others. She said, "I've got a modular helmet; it's less trouble flipping that up and vomitting on the trail than in someone else's car". How delicate ! :shock: "Besides", she said, "I can put all that toilet paper to use that was wrapped around our sleds."

The trails home were fantastic ! Table Top Smooth all the way to Bracebridge. The last 20 miles were rough (and that made it even rougher for her) but the rest of the trip was truly awesome. I didn't realize just how many outhouses there were between the Quality Inn and Kahshe Lake but we stopped at every single one. Thanks to "Shenanigans", we were prepared.

And thanks to all you good folks for caring !!

The shocking part of this whole story is the fact that there is a Mrs. STG!?!?!!?!?!??!

Glad to hear the Mrs is ok STG, what a trooper she is...

"Besides", she said, "I can put all that toilet paper to use that was wrapped around our sleds."

Puts up with your shenanigans and worries about the environment too..... :) what a catch....My regards and best wishes to Ms. STG. Fun riding with you both Saturday. To paraphrase a quote made by Tom Cruise in the movie 'Top Gun' - "yous can be my wingpersons anytime".

"Besides", she said, "I can put all that toilet paper to use that was wrapped around our sleds."

Puts up with your shenanigans and worries about the environment too..... :) what a catch....My regards and best wishes to Ms. STG. Fun riding with you both Saturday. To paraphrase a quote made by Tom Cruise in the movie 'Top Gun' - "yous can be my wingpersons anytime".

Thanks for the tour Saturday ! Your knowledge of the area and also of the local lore made it a special trip for me.

As evidenced by this snapshot, I'm in for some good luck. Thanks to you and PhilthyPhil for the Tip !!

IMG_0243.jpg

The shocking part of this whole story is the fact that there is a Mrs. STG!?!?!!?!?!??!

Heck of a rider, BTW.

That trail she completed in the afternoon is known to cause 'motion sickness'. It may also have been Slomo's maniacal driving pace :poke:

Many at the event didn't realize that the Slow Tourers arrived by sled. Well done. True sledders.

Glad to hear she made it home.. Good thing you didn't take her up the C10 :puke: 1..... There was alot of :puke: this weekend lol..

It was great to see you and the Mrs. again, always a pleasure....

I think you may have scared Giddy Up for life :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Hey Mr. Mouse - glad to hear you and Mrs. Mouse arrived back home safely. Glad to hear she is feeling better - we missed her at dinner - you were out of control! :rotflmao:

Glad to hear she made it home.. Good thing you didn't take her up the C10 :puke: 1..... There was alot of :puke: this weekend lol..

Thanks Rodney. Hope to see you on the Big Lake tour again this year !!

Hey Mr. Mouse - glad to hear you and Mrs. Mouse arrived back home safely. Glad to hear she is feeling better - we missed her at dinner - you were out of control! :rotflmao:

If she had been with me, together we would have cleaned out the bar a couple of hours before I did.

:lol:

That fine specimen of a Ski Whiz I believe is on the 711.

Yes sir. And the local lore suggests that if you stop and touch it you will have good luck !!

(I seem to recal using that line in high school)

Thanks Rodney. Hope to see you on the Big Lake tour again this year !!

Rodney :coffeespit::coffeespit:

As evidenced by this snapshot, I'm in for some good luck. Thanks to you and PhilthyPhil for the Tip !!

IMG_0243.jpg

Hey! We stopped at the ol' Ski Whiz and gave her a 'pat' on our way back to Orillia on Sunday. That thing's been there for years and although it's great to see, it's a shame she sits there... :whatever:

Yes sir. And the local lore suggests that if you stop and touch it you will have good luck !!

(I seem to recall using that line in high school)

Yes, stopping for a whiz is often good luck.... :D Once on a deserted part of highway 144 to Timmins, Ms. Slomo emerged from the woods during a 'comfort stop' with a $20 bill she found just lying on the ground. What are the odds of that?

(I seem to recall using that line in high school)

Yes, stopping for a whiz is often good luck.... :D Once on a deserted part of highway 144 to Timmins, Ms. Slomo emerged from the woods during a 'comfort stop' with a $20 bill she found just lying on the ground. What are the odds of that?

It didnt have and Klingon's on it did it ?

Archived