I NEED A SLED

hi-mileage

Just what it says,mine sold today so I'm sledless.Please keep jokes to yourselfs{you know who you are} :wavey:

On serious side,could you all keep your eyes open for a good deal ,new or slightly used.Have cash for new but want to take my time.

I have a feeling late release 800e-tech might be right up my alley.

Open to all brands,but I'm aggressive trail minded.Normally X model,like stiff set-up's{insert jokes here}{you know who you are.} :wavey:

Happy Holidays All

Yours truely,no-mileage!! ;)

hi-mileage:

Your exploits during 2008 and the subsequent grace, good humour and nobility with which you bore the slings and arrows of various forum members is an example for all. I hope you find the sled of your dreams. I hereby nominate you for OC.com "Man of the Year".

(which still leaves "Woman of the Year", or we could go PC with "Person of the Year" - hmmm..... which is the same thing as "Woman of the Year".)

On a larger note, during a drive around Yukon territory last summer it occured to me more than a few times that "this was hi-mileage country". You and your motorcycle would thoroughly enjoy the scenary on virtually deserted well paved roads, speed limit 100km per hour, few police, and never out of sight of snow capped mountains. Hope you make it out there one day.

Hi Mileage posting with a subject of "Need a Sled" :whatever: Too easy!! I had all of these responses in mind before I even opened the thread. Its killing me not to post.

You have a good sense of humour Bob and we need you out there on the trails, or beneath them, so as to keep us entertained.

What do you call a man with no arms, no legs, floating in a lake............. BOB! :P

hi-mileage:

Your exploits during 2008 and the subsequent grace, good humour and nobility with which you bore the slings and arrows of various forum members is an example for all. I hope you find the sled of your dreams. I hereby nominate you for OC.com "Man of the Year".

Here Here ! Hear Hear !

Your exploits during 2008 and the subsequent grace, good humour and nobility with which you bore the slings and arrows of various forum members is an example for all.

Particularly for the "subsequent grace, good humour and nobility".....

I heartily Second the Motion. hi-mileage, OC.Com "Man of the Year". :!:

You guys don't disappoint,not one real response yet. :wtf:

Merry Christmas everyone,well maybe not everyone. :banghead:

Check the 'want ads' on the forum here. Wild Bill has a nice Yamaha posted with pictures. To customize, buy three stick-on letters - B O B. You can then become PUDGE BOB... a new year, a new beginning.

You guys don't disappoint,not one real response yet. :wtf:

Merry Christmas everyone,well maybe not everyone. :banghead:

Check the 'want ads' on the forum here. Wild Bill has a nice Yamaha posted with pictures. To customize, buy three stick-on letters - B O B. You can then become PUDGE BOB... a new year, a new beginning.

:coffeespit: What are you washing those pastries down with ? :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Just what it says,mine sold today so I'm sledless.Please keep jokes to yourselfs{you know who you are} :wavey:

On serious side,could you all keep your eyes open for a good deal ,new or slightly used.Have cash for new but want to take my time.

Open to all brands,but I'm aggressive trail minded.Normally X model,like stiff set-up's{insert jokes here}{you know who you are.} :wavey:

Happy Holidays All

Don't make the mistake Hi Milage... Get the 1200X Skidoo!! Pull just as hard as an 800r!

R7

Happy Holidays All

Don't make the mistake Hi Milage... Get the 1200X Skidoo!! Pull just as hard as an 800r!

R7

I know quite a few guys waiting for that 800etec.............

Hi-m, if you are looking for a deal. there are a lot of XP-s in the showrooms.

Archived