New Places to stay In Dubreuilville This Winter!!!!!

The Groomer Guy

This winter so far there will be 1 House Set up as a Bed and Breakfast Style or you can rent it all out for your crew. the Other house will be rented per night as a Whole house.

The First house is Located in a great area, 4 houses from the Gas station, about 3 houses up fron the tourist information and Heritage Inn Restaurant. The place it also has direct access to the D108A and Dtrail that Pass close by, you can see the trails from the house back window.

And the main great thing.... the house has a heated Garage for parking the sleds!!!!

Check out a brief description.

Luc, is the contact info the same for both homes? I'll add this to my accommodations list.

Only the One with the Heated garage is the one with the Contact Info, I Will have the Info for the other house soon. The lady told me that she can also set up a Spot to hang the gear to dry for the night.... and there's a washer and dryer too in the house.

The First house is Located in a great area, 4 houses from the Gas station, about 3 houses up fron the tourist information and Heritage Inn Restaurant. The place it also has direct access to the D108A and Dtrail that Pass close by, you can see the trails from the house back window.

Isn't that Regs' house? :!:

GG this is what you should do. offer B&B grooming, and guiding. (on and offtrail). forget buying the hotel, put them out of business. you can do it, we can help. ski

Ski

the owner of the motel don't want to help us out this year, he don't want to sell trail permit.

I have a another person who talk to me today about doing the samething with is second house, I toll him do it the right way and we will support and promote you.

Ski

the owner of the motel don't want to help us out this year, he don't want to sell trail permit.

I have a another person who talk to me today about doing the samething with is second house, I toll him do it the right way and we will support and promote you.

What the heck is with this attitude ? You would think that they would be grateful for the business :poke: Selling trail permits is only sensible support indeed you should expect more than this from them .

Hey Luc. Make sure you book those 2 places for when we come to Dville end of Feb.. I want the nicer one :).. How many does the 2 of them sleep and how far away from each other are they...

Luc.. are you there lol...

9 peoples in one

and 8 poeples in the other one

Hey Luc. Make sure you book those 2 places for when we come to Dville end of Feb.. I want the nicer one :).. How many does the 2 of them sleep and how far away from each other are they...

9 peoples in one

Anywhere that we could make a massive gigantic Fire Department summoning bonfire complete with a fantastic frire works display..

I will donate $500 to fire works for the event.. Maybe a few of our American friends can bring them.. You and Luc did such a great job on the last one!!! See ya soon..

9 peoples in one

Anywhere that we could make a massive gigantic Fire Department summoning bonfire complete with a fantastic frire works display..

I will donate $500 to fire works for the event.. Maybe a few of our American friends can bring them.. You and Luc did such a great job on the last one!!! See ya soon..

Don't worrie you will get a bigger one this time around :twisted:

Like I want to bring fireworks into Canada.......I have some good ones from when I lived in St. Louis, but something tells me if I try to bring them over the boarder, I'm going to go to some jail where they force me to eat poutine and say please and thank you to much. :umno:

Like I want to bring fireworks into Canada.......I have some good ones from when I lived in St. Louis, but something tells me if I try to bring them over the boarder, I'm going to go to some jail where they force me to eat poutine and say please and thank you to much. :umno:

Good thinking.. I will have a friend of a friends cousin`s sisters boyfriend bring them :P

Welcome to Dubreuilville! I'm here to confirm that we are open for business and glad to here people talking about us! Fish, Hunt or Sleep-In chez Gaston is right on the trail.. It's considered a GUEST HOUSE. You'll have a place to dry your clothes, a functional kitchen, a living room to relax, and access to a pool table. Wireless internet service, telephone, TV cable are also part of the package. We're here to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

Welcome to Dubreuilville! I'm here to confirm that we are open for business and glad to here people talking about us! Fish, Hunt or Sleep-In chez Gaston is right on the trail.. It's considered a GUEST HOUSE. You'll have a place to dry your clothes, a functional kitchen, a living room to relax, and access to a pool table. Wireless internet service, telephone, TV cable are also part of the package. We're here to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

Welcome to the forum Sleep-In chez Gaston ... Anyone from Dville is a friend of mine.. We will be needing your place at the end of February.. Luc will have all the details when they are set......

I can`t wait to come back to your beautiful town :) Rick

Gaston thank you for the emailed return of the questionaire I sent you.

Luc & Reg, when the other places are firmed up for business, could you let me know? I'll PM it to you & I'll add the details to my spreadsheet.

They are not fireworks officer, they are "scientific weather rockets" used to check on the effects of global warming! ;)

Ski

Last I heard early this last yr was that the motel was being bought out - presumably by someone that we know? Maybe one of you guys? Either way - I never heard mention of names at that time - but it was said that the new owner(s) were sled freindly fer sure!

What happened?

Archived