Who will be there ???

SlowTouringGuy

I think it would be fun to see a list of who is planning on showing up that weekend.

Not just the riders, and not just those who are bringing pledge sheets, but....

who all will be there sometime during the weekend to so ride or just to socialize.

I saw a post earlier that Mother Christmas will be in attendance sometime during the weekend. I hope that means that WildBill will be there as well. What about others? Who is all going???

SlowTouring Guy and SlowTouringGal (TeamSTG Captain) - the Indomitable MRS.STG - will be there. None of the STK's are going to be joining us :cry: I love a family ride.

I'm booked on the Slowest Mens' tour. I hope it's not too fast for me. MRS.STG is booked on the slowest Ladies' tour and she's hoping she doesn't end up with someone's rear bumper in her hood. (The Indomitable MRS.STG doesn't take kindly to dawdling on the trails - it interferes with a timely arrival at the lunch stop).

SO................. who all's going to be there?? Who all is going to be in the Lounge Saturday night ?? ;)

Hey STG! Great idea! I'll be there in the slow mens group with my better half riding 2 up. We plan on staying friday and saturday!

I think it would be fun to see a list of who is planning on showing up that weekend.

Not just the riders, and not just those who are bringing pledge sheets, but....

who all will be there sometime during the weekend to so ride or just to socialize.

I saw a post earlier that Mother Christmas will be in attendance sometime during the weekend. I hope that means that WildBill will be there as well. What about others? Who is all going???

SlowTouring Guy and SlowTouringGal (TeamSTG Captain) - the Indomitable MRS.STG - will be there. None of the STK's are going to be joining us :cry: I love a family ride.

I'm booked on the Slowest Mens' tour. I hope it's not too fast for me. MRS.STG is booked on the slowest Ladies' tour and she's hoping she doesn't end up with someone's rear bumper in her hood. (The Indomitable MRS.STG doesn't take kindly to dawdling on the trails - it interferes with a timely arrival at the lunch stop).

SO................. who all's going to be there?? Who all is going to be in the Lounge Saturday night ?? ;)

Yes wildbill is coming too. Mother Christmas will bring him!

Im going straight to the hot tub! ;)

Boiled wabbit anyone ?

just look for the pink thing standing straight up in the hot tub! :shock:

:shock::shock::shock: Uhhh...think I'll give that a pass. :mrgreen:

Boiled wabbit anyone ?

We just moved our accomodations to Tapatoo :roll:

Is that what you call it? ;)

Boiled wabbit anyone ?

We just moved our accomodations to Tapatoo :roll:

Is that what you call it? ;)

So I said to my BoyFriend, I said, "Neil"........

:lol:

Mrs. irREVerent and I will both be there, for both nights. Looking forward (I think) to meeting the regulars on this board (...hope I don't live to regret that :? )

We're each booked in the "slower" riding group (sorry STG and Mossy, you're stuck with me in your group...but I prefer thinking of it as "slower" rather than "slowest" :lol:)

The BIG question is...are we actually going to have any open trails to ride in the PS area? Lots of cold weather in the long-range forecast, but not too much snow.

Will be rolling in first thing Sat morning.....depending on condition's i will be riding or in the local watering hole ;) dinner in the lounge and take it from there.

The BIG question is...are we actually going to have any open trails to ride in the PS area? Lots of cold weather in the long-range forecast, but not too much snow.

That's the BIG question. No trails, and I'm not sure how we're getting there. Our plan was to sled there and back.

We need Snow :!:

My son (Moosifer) and I will be there. I am scheduled to arrive Friday for both nights but I am thinking that I might add Thursday night and ride on Friday as well. ( I am counting on snow, THINK POSITIVE!!!)

Anyone else thinking of riding Friday?

BTW, I am also looking forward to meeting the characters from this site.

We will be rolling in on Thursday afternoon and plan on going for a ride on friday... Anyone gonna be there for a Friday morning ride???

My plan is to be there Thursday night, was well. Depending on what needs to be done, I might be up for a sled ride Friday morning!

Of course I'll be there ... can't wait to meet all the riffraff! :D

Oh ... and I'll be leading the slower ladies' tour! :o

That's the BIG question. No trails, and I'm not sure how we're getting there. Our plan was to sled there and back.

If there is no trails open I'm sure I'll see you guys and gals at the bar!!!

Not to worry ! the trails will be ok by then .

Not to worry ! the trails will be ok by then .

Hey, Wildbill...that's the kind of talk we want to hear. Do you know something we don't, about local conditions? :)

Do tell...

the Indomitable MRS.STG)/quote]

Hey STG, please be more careful when you use big words, someone might get hurt :lol:

in·dom·i·ta·ble (n-dm-t-bl)

adj.

Incapable of being overcome, subdued, or vanquished; unconquerable.

Archived