Border crossing

ZR1BANDIT

17 minutes ago, skidooboy said:

still closed from canada to us (land border) for unvaxed, until midnight may 12. sad our gov't didnt follow canada's lead to open borders, especially to property owners.

some border guards were not asking about vax status on the us side but, it was a crap shoot. you could get turned away, no warning. many people rolled the dice and crossed by land and were allowed entry. sadly some were not. it was a risk you had to be willing to take.

glad that will be over for all to travel from canada to the us, land, sea, and air. border traffic for us, will have a significant uptick soon.  Ski

All for a vax that never stopped infection or transmission and has a 1 in 800 serious adverse side effect rate and they knew this before any mandates were in place.

Total scam and invasion of privacy and health.

• Like 2

FYI - flying to the US from Canada last month and there were zero mention of experimental poke compliance, but as mentioned, it seems to be hit or miss.

• Like 1

I don't have the clot shot and have driven back and forth across the border with no problem.

• Like 2

A little background.

On September 2021, Pres. Biden issued Executive Order 14042 mandating the COVID19 vaccines to all American workers, contractors, foreigners entering the US, subcontractors et al in the US and without medical or any other exception. Pres Biden is not the “CEO” of all those American workers et al, nor a physician to generally prescribe to all with the simple stoke of a pen. Therefore EO-14042 violated the Civil Rights and the Constitutional Rights of American Citizens and foreigners wanting to enter the United States as EO 14042 did not grant a religious (or medical) exception.

In Jan 2022 the Supreme court ruled against Biden and told him his executive order violated the US constitution, but the tyrant ignored it.  Then in March 2023 Biden lost his final appeal in New Orleans appellate appeals court and again in the New York Supreme Court forcing him to retract the Executive order on Easter Monday.

Biden is a dictator like Trudeau.

47 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

I don't have the clot shot and have driven back and forth across the border with no problem.

"clot shot"....LMAO, I like that!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, stoney said:

FYI - flying to the US from Canada last month and there were zero mention of experimental poke compliance, but as mentioned, it seems to be hit or miss.

Canadians could always fly to the US, even during the whole covid period. ground border was and still is the issue but, as I stated some border guards are not following the ask about the vaccine status policy. it is/was totally hit or miss. imagine setting up a trip, reservations, then drive to a border crossing and get turned away. yes, it could happen. Ski

53 minutes ago, skidooboy said:

Canadians could always fly to the US, even during the whole covid period. ground border was and still is the issue but, as I stated some border guards are not following the ask about the vaccine status policy. it is/was totally hit or miss. imagine setting up a trip, reservations, then drive to a border crossing and get turned away. yes, it could happen. Ski

Not unvaxxed once the execitive order was implemented.

1 hour ago, skidooboy said:

Sure - wasn’t my point though (about being able to fly, drive, etc…)

Just that there was zero checks, asks, etc…entering the US pertaining to the clot shot (lol - thanks Aaron). 
This was for me and the other 10 guys heading over in our group, as well anyone else I saw in the line ups at Pearson. 
Seeing ArcticCrusher post may explain why though the update/change. 

A friend who flew a couple months ago however did have an issue, no clot shot, no fly from Pearson, denied….drove to buffalo and flew from there instead…lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, stoney said:

Sure - wasn’t my point though (about being able to fly, drive, etc…)

Just that there was zero checks, asks, etc…entering the US pertaining to the clot shot (lol - thanks Aaron). 
This was for me and the other 10 guys heading over in our group, as well anyone else I saw in the line ups at Pearson. 
Seeing ArcticCrusher post may explain why though the update/change. 

A friend who flew a couple months ago however did have an issue, no clot shot, no fly from Pearson, denied….drove to buffalo and flew from there instead…lol

Thumbs up GIF on GIFER - by Bardana

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 04nightfire said:

Have crossed over at least 15 times since June and not a mention of it one single time.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Have crossed over at least 15 times since June and not a mention of it one single time.

Luck of the draw. I've had a few friends that were turned around because they didn't have the jab.  

Big difference taking a chance for personal travel vs business when your customer is expecting someone.