Wow no Royal Dist

ecarnell

14 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Thanks for the info. and your response. I'm going to buy a track tomorrow but the one I want is not in stock at the store so I'll have to order it online from the warehouse which according to what you posted, a coupon wouldn't work for. Damn!

I went to Royal to buy a few things, didn't have it in stock  and had them order it in for me.

Gave me the discount, might be worth going in and having them order it instead of doing it online.

I would talk to the store manager, they may honour the discount if you pay in full and have it delivered to the store. They did that for me for some stud backers.

Worth a try for 15% off a grand!

P.

19 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Thanks for the info. and your response. I'm going to buy a track tomorrow but the one I want is not in stock at the store so I'll have to order it online from the warehouse which according to what you posted, a coupon wouldn't work for. Damn!

You may want to see if you can use your coupon even tho you are ordering. I was able to get the 10%/HST discount on some backers that they didn't have at the store. I paid in full and they applied the discount. You'll need to talk to the store manager as the working level is useless in these cases ;)

• Like 1