Skidoo MY23 February 14 Release

Turbo Doo

With the MY22 that is still fresh in peoples minds and what seems like a challenging year for many, I wonder how much hype there will be for the MY23 line up.

Doo & Poo definitely had some road bumps to deal with, and still are.

Makes you wonder if they try to keep things simple while everyone navigates the way things still are and hold out for any big releases/updates until things get closet to back to normal.

Kudos to you for being excited and pumped !

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, stoney said:

With the MY22 that is still fresh in peoples minds and what seems like a challenging year for many, I wonder how much hype there will be for the MY23 line up.

Doo & Poo definitely had some road bumps to deal with, and still are.

Makes you wonder if they try to keep things simple while everyone navigates the way things still are and hold out for any big releases/updates until things get closet to back to normal.

Kudos to you for being excited and pumped !

I agree, with the world the way it is, there will undoubtedly be road bumps for a while yet. I love the sport,  and personally want Doo and Poo to keep pushing.  Looking forward to MY23 from both Doo and Poo. Personally I think MY23 can go either way like you said.  Keep it simple, or step up.. Time will tell. 

• Like 1

Hearing rumors of a 2022 900 Turbo R computer reflash, so that they will have the 'real' tune in them, that was suppose to be in them 😎, before supply chain constraints,  and potential warranty claims, then no available parts. HMMMMM. 

Not that this 2022 Mach Z needs more jam, but I'll happily take it....🤔

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

Hearing rumors of a 2022 900 Turbo R computer reflash, so that they will have the 'real' tune in them, that was suppose to be in them 😎, before supply chain constraints,  and potential warranty claims, then no available parts. HMMMMM. 

Not that this 2022 Mach Z needs more jam, but I'll happily take it....🤔

That would be a good thing. 
I love the pull of mine corner to corner or on the highway like trails, but the wall it hits above 100mph is not what I was expecting. 
Not that I typically want to run over a 100 often or for long, but it should not struggle to do so. 
So for sure a welcome update 👍 !

11 minutes ago, stoney said:

That would be a good thing. 
I love the pull of mine corner to corner or on the highway like trails, but the wall it hits above 100mph is not what I was expecting. 
Not that I typically want to run over a 100 often or for long, but it should not struggle to do so. 
So for sure a welcome update 👍 !

I always want more. But I'm extremely happy with our 900 Turbo R’s.  The Mach is just AWESOME.  The thing pulls, and the Smart Shox are the real deal. 

2 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

I always want more. But I'm extremely happy with our 900 Turbo R’s.  The Mach is just AWESOME.  The thing pulls, and the Smart Shox are the real deal. 

Oh, me too….but I figured it would more easily hit the higher marks, but 90+ percent of my riding is not there so not a huge deal. 
SS sure do seem to be a home run. 

10 minutes ago, stoney said:

Oh, me too….but I figured it would more easily hit the higher marks, but 90+ percent of my riding is not there so not a huge deal. 
SS sure do seem to be a home run. 

Whatever we spring order this year, for MY23 will have Smart Shox.  I'm actually finding the Mach pulls incredibly harder then my 2022 XRS 900 Turbo R does. Considering the only real change is the clutching between the 2. Both pull 8000rpm and over. Once I get the Mach to the NCDN,  I'll know more.😎. I know ill have to really twist @Evil arm really hard to take it for a 'run'...LMFAO.

3 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

Whatever we spring order this year,  will have Smart Shox.  I'm actually finding that Mach pulls incredibly harder then my 2022 XRS 900 Turbo R does. Considering the only real change is the clutching between the 2. Both pull 8000rpm and over. Once I get the Mach to the NCDN,  I'll know more.😎. I know ill have twist @Evil arm really hard to take it for a 'run'...LMFAO.

Other than my first lake pull in the forest with less the 100 miles on her, I haven’t really paid much attention to rpm at WOT…but my first pull I saw it hit 7900. 
Otherwise, she pulls hard in the trails. 
Last lake run I did we were running in about 8” of snow and slush with a skid full of ice and snow, so not ideal conditions. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, stoney said:

Other than my first lake pull in the forest with less the 100 miles on her, I haven’t really paid much attention to rpm at WOT…but my first pull I saw it hit 7900. 
Otherwise, she pulls hard in the trails. 
Last lake run I did we were running in about 8” of snow and slush with a skid full of ice and snow, so not ideal conditions. 

I will definitely be posting after our next NCDN trip, coming soon. I need the NCDN trails again,  and am really really looking forward to a real pull on the Mach Z. 

• Like 2

Only in 850 for G5. Bummer, i want a new 600r.  Check out the new Neo sled for $7g's. Good for newcomers

• Like 1

Blizzard is now the tnt and x package combined. 

• Like 1

That’s a nice new gauge, and finally some LED headlights!! 

5 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

New Gauge in X or XRS package only, with 850 power only. Smart Shox only on XRS'S.  A few colour changes and a kids sled. New LED lights. Other then colour changes nothing New for the 900 Turbo guys. 

Looked like four new kids/beginner sleds, 120, 200 4-strokes and 2 x NEO (trail & mountain) with two 2-stroke engine options.

850 now pushing 180hp too......mountain segment only I beleive.

23 minutes ago, Turbo Doo said:

Not feeling much with this years release.....

Well, if you had a few kids or rode the mountains, you might feel different !

Kind of surprised they made no mention of how they have made adjustment to avoid a repeat of last/this year - which I know would not mean much given things that are out of their control, but good damage control I think.

• Haha 1

Lovin the new gen5 style with the10.25 screen

one sharp sled 

That screen is nice but it is not worth $1500 to me.  

Has anyone noticed that the early order warranty has dropped to 2 years?    I will wait to see what Polaris offers in a couple of weeks before decide if I am ordering anything for next season.