Full trail closures Jan 21st 2021

Motorhead

Are you referring to the club trails that are in the North Bay/Parry Sound Health Unit that will be closing?

If yes old news.

7 minutes ago, stoney said:

This maybe ^^^

Thats what I'm thinking. 

2 hours ago, Motorhead said:

Heard this thru our district club. Hope it not true but would not be surprised. 

Ahhhhh guess we will find out soon. Suck if we get snow then. What a shame that would be. Do you think south especially south of highway 7 and 8 will keep setting trails up, if winters continue to be bad? 

• Confused 1

I'm inclined the OP has just half heard what is going on.

I'm pretty sure if things were being shut down, we wouldn't be going out to do club work on the 21st.

I hope I speak for the other mods but until the OFSC posts anything, anything will be taken as hearsay. 

Too much of 'My brother's girlfriend's father was talking to a guy who snowmobiles...' as the gospel.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I'm inclined the OP has just half heard what is going on.

I'm pretty sure if things were being shut down, we wouldn't be going out to do club work on the 21st.

I hope I speak for the other mods but until the OFSC posts anything, anything will be taken as hearsay. 

Too much of 'My brother's girlfriend's father was talking to a guy who snowmobiles...' as the gospel.

Thats 90% of whats going now right now .. I heard from a buddy, whos buddy heard from his sisters aunt next door neighbour that .... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Thank you.

• revrnd locked and unlocked this topic
5 hours ago, Motorhead said:

Yes coolbane your right on this one. I heard this from a close contact with the club. But was in fact misinterpreted of the parry sound northbay closure. Sorry for posting this . Safe for now.

The heart attacks you have inadvertently caused. GEEZ....

Kidding....

No need for another thread on closures so this thread will be closed. If anyone has any additional input, I'm sure there is a thread already existing that you can post in.

• Thanks 2

• revrnd locked this topic