For Baylaker, fire242 and all other 850 OC Members..

Turbo Doo

If you're going to the Wasaga area an excellent spot is Klondike Park Rd and Veterans Way. It's got lots of parking space and is right on the trail. It's where the Wasaga Club House is.

If you're looking at the  trail that runs top of Couchiching to Midland, some of it rail bed the Coldwater arena in the middle of town is also a good spot. Food and gas right there and on the trail.

3 hours ago, 02Sled said:

If you're going to the Wasaga area an excellent spot is Klondike Park Rd and Veterans Way. It's got lots of parking space and is right on the trail. It's where the Wasaga Club House is.

If you're looking at the  trail that runs top of Couchiching to Midland, some of it rail bed the Coldwater arena in the middle of town is also a good spot. Food and gas right there and on the trail.

Thanks 02. Midweek is an ideal time to park at areana? 

On 12/23/2017 at 2:24 PM, Viperules700 said:

I can just see stand up guys going into a corner with there new 850. Sliding thru the corner with skis in air and buddy's riding so close at high rate of speed, on coming sleds don't have s chance coming into corner. 

I also don't want to meet you guys in a corner. Keep posting where you guys are riding so I can make sure i don't meet your 850 with skis dangling in the air. Certainly not the way I like a sled to handle.

1 hour ago, Yamatario said:

I also don't want to meet you guys in a corner. Keep posting where you guys are riding so I can make sure i don't meet your 850 with skis dangling in the air. Certainly not the way I like a sled to handle.

X2

2 hours ago, Yamatario said:

Well, anyone with common sense isn’t going to be having skis in the air around a corner...I don’t think anyone here rides like that. Maybe a bit of inside ski lift lol

14 hours ago, Baylaker said:

I’ll check that out, thanks Glenn 

If you are going on a weekend get there early, can fill up fast with not many trails open. Let us know how the trails are I my make a run on Thursday, this week. 

Glad you like the new ride IQ

Archived