Coe Hill and Bancroft

coolbane

friend of mine just sent me some pics from barrys bay area looks good, 

Would the regional yard in Cardiff be an acceptable spot to park? It is on the main trail through town. I don't know if permission has been granted though. Would any local riders have any idea?

Jerry

Not sure if on e107 but people stage from North Kawartha community center (rink) massive plowed lot. Access trail groomed up to it. Not sure what conditions would be from there to 107

30 minutes ago, pt3189 said:

Not sure if on e107 but people stage from North lawartha community center (rink) massive plowed lot. Access trail groomed up to it. Not sure what conditions would be fro there to 107

Garbage as of now. I haven't checked the road crossing at the 4th Conc', but w/ the log hauling south of their on the trail I imagine that section of trail will be in poor shape until we get snow.

Coolbane, how big is your rig? There is a small parking lot at the end of Tucker Rd where E107 turns west into the roods. I can be tight for parking if guys ar heading into the 3 hunting camps west of there. Pretty dreary weather (W/ +temps) this week.

Thanks for the info guys. 

ZR Sledhead and I parked parked at Coe Hill and did 143 mile loop va McAurther Mills, Denbigh, Cloyne. Conditions were OK/good in some sections but most was choppy to rough. With the temps, everything was pretty loose and the base was getting thin as we got down towards Cloyne.

Pretty sad to see what looked like 'end of March' conditions (running water, trail cuts, rocks) in January. Regardless, it was good to get out. 

Fantastic day to be out on the trails, great time for sure.

Trails ranged from pretty dam good to OMG they are rough. Nothing clubs can do to make them better until we get lower temps n more more more snow.

Appreciate the effort everyone puts into them.

Rode here all weekend..had a great time.  Stilll here.  Things have frozen up, snowing today and groomers are out.

Archived