Lost items /tool kit feb 18

infernobuster

Just lost my tool kit and spare belt on the b 103.

Stopped just south of fort Irwin and headed towards Haliburton.

I think it may have dumped in the very bumpy hydro towers area..

Red bag with tools , tow strap etc .. My cell number is written on the bag.

If found drop me a line.. Or keep an ear out for some who may of found it..

Hope you get it back!

I will look for it tomorrow.

Livin'

Wow. Day later and I get a phone call from guys doing RAP tour.. Found!!!!

Nice to know there are still honest people in the world. Glad you got it back.

Goes to show that sledders all in all are great people! Smart to have your cell # on the bag.

I lost a pair of Superman boxers once but figured they'd be gone forever. Way too fashionable! LOL

Goes to show that sledders all in all are great people! Smart to have your cell # on the bag.

I lost a pair of Superman boxers once but figured they'd be gone forever. Way too fashionable! LOL

You take spares on a trip??! I've never been sledding for 2 weeks straight before.

You take spares on a trip??! I've never been sledding for 2 weeks straight before.

Something like going south for a winter vacation. All you need is a bathing suit, average T-shirt, good T-shirt and shorts/pants and shirt suitable for going to dinner. If the T-shirts get dirty wear them in the pool, hang to dry and they're good to go. Your wife can use all the luggage room you don't.

Something like going south for a winter vacation. All you need is a bathing suit, average T-shirt, good T-shirt and shorts/pants and shirt suitable for going to dinner. If the T-shirts get dirty wear them in the pool, hang to dry and they're good to go. Your wife can use all the luggage room you don't.

Gad, Man, what about underwear?

Always sled to a place with a hot tub. Back up to the Jets for a minute and hang them up to dry for the night.

Wasn't that one of GG's suggestions a couple of years ago? :lmao:

That's why the shorts he wears are Bermuda shorts !

Ah yes, with the hem at the knee.

Good thing you're not given to dispensing compliments for things you cannot see.

Gad, Man, what about underwear?

As they get dirty throw them on under the bathing suit and head for the ocean. Or go commando Sorry couldn't resist pulling your leg.

Archived