Elliot Lake-Dub: one open spot

LondonCalling

Our third guy just threw out his back, so if anyone is looking for a last minute getaway, we have room in truck and trailer for one. (splitting cost by 3 is better than 2 by my math anyway)  Leaving from London around 4pm then picking up second east of Brantford.   

dates would help people, bring back the monkey avatar. only way I knew who you were. :D Ski

Our third guy just threw out his back, so if anyone is looking for a last minute getaway, we have room in truck and trailer for one. (splitting cost by 3 is better than 2 by my math anyway)  Leaving from London around 4pm then picking up second east of Brantford.   

want to try that ride in couple of weeks,let me know how it goes please

I will let all know how it goes.  I don't know what happened or why the Monkey avatar disappeared.  I liked it too.  I think the site may have temporarily assigned it to me.

As for dates, we are leaving southern Ontario this Friday and staying at Elliot Lake, Staying in Dub on Sat and Halfway on Sun

...I don't know what happened or why the Monkey avatar disappeared.  I liked it too...

Done

I will let all know how it goes. I don't know what happened or why the Monkey avatar disappeared. I liked it too. I think the site may have temporarily assigned it to me.

As for dates, we are leaving southern Ontario this Friday and staying at Elliot Lake, Staying in Dub on Sat and Halfway on Sun

Is it possible to ride from Elliot lake to Dub in one day?

Is this the new way math or the old way? Just a little poke at ya! LOL!

Yamaha 06, I've read on here from some guys who rode from Elliot Lake to Wawa in one day.  Its only 65 km further.  We can push er because we are taking two days to return, so can rest up from the first big day and few cold ones.

Mossy, no worries.... I know math can be hard for some lol  (back at ya bud....also kidding)

bring your warmest clothes boys!!! going to be brutal up there this weekend. be forewarned, the wawa snowdown, and winter carnival is going on this weekend, the trails may be a bit busier than usual. we will be at the house in dub Friday night to Tuesday morning (#10 rue des pins), between the gas pumps and hotel, if you want to stop in and say high after dinner on Saturday. if ernies is open sunday, I am trying to talk luc and his bride into going over for lunch. good side trip, if you guys have time on your halfway haven day. Ski

Cool and Thanks Ski.  I will certainly try to drop by.  I'd love to pick the brains from some more of you local guys and see if there is anything we in the south can do other than to come and ride your area and spend money (as limited as that is)

And a few cold ones is always good.  I've been mulling over what to do on the Sunday on the way to Halfway.  I think though, I want to ride up a little way toward Chapleau before heading back to Elliot Lake.

Archived