Who's running B103 this week?

Blake G

How do like the new sled? Looks great!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love it love it love it lol.. Thanks. Still waiting on the 2up portion of the seat from Polaris, little guy was pretty happy back there though. Little girl loves it too going to be a battle all year lol

Did some nice pulls running it through its range. Can't wait to get back out. Cheers

Hi All, I am about to post an honest report about the little rail trail that could. It's been an awesome early start!! But the trail you drove to the last little while is not the trail your gonna get tomorrow. Give me a few minutes and the info will in the HCSA section of OC and I thank this site for the space to keep everyone up to date!!

Livin'

as much as i want to get out i can wait till the cold returns next week and save the base

blur er, if we groom it more with no new snow we will tear the base up. The base is really good and that is why we need to stop grooming tonite. I am aggressive in my grooming strategy but not reckless. It won't be long when we go again and will stay longer!!

Livin'

Hopefully people take the weekend off and let the trails firm up again. Not much fun riding in the rain anyway.

Thanks for the update. Maybe next weekend.

Archived