World's youngest snowmobiler?

Muskoka Motion

3 days, 15 hours and 36 minutes old. Could this possibly be a record? :D

The ride was a duration of a minute or so, from the front door of the restauant to the house, about 300 feet.

Stella seemed to enjoy it, and I know her older sister Vikki really likes sledding.

A few pics for your viewing pleasure!

150_33e9ae0cdc71d8652d119ccf539b1ec6

150_c079caca1aebe27c7a66dbb19a660e2f

150_cd1f18848a1cc10019f16daf0e5b366a

I can't believe Mandy let you.

Cool start them early.....my girl's(twin's) have been riding since they were 2 they are 6 now...... the one want's to ride all the time...it's tough leaving sometime's with the boy's, when she turn's on those water tap's saiding goodbye.Congrat's on the new addition.

Sammy

Wow !

Nice to see the family enjoying the trails Scott.

You do realize now that you've taken her out on a freshly groomed trail for her first ride she'll be demanding smooth trails for the rest of her life! :lol:

Paul

Very cool picture, I will put it up on as the next forum banner....

Hey Scott.. How's the trails in your area? We where thinkinh of riding from Parry SOund (Quality Inn) to Sydney's for lunch on Saturday.. Maybe even hook up thw the STG Express.. Any trail reports for us on your area??

Congratulations again. Very cute pictures.

Very cool picture, I will put it up on as the next forum banner....

Hey Scott.. How's the trails in your area? We where thinkinh of riding from Parry SOund (Quality Inn) to Sydney's for lunch on Saturday.. Maybe even hook up thw the STG Express.. Any trail reports for us on your area??

I have not been on the trails today but I know that Hill and Gully groomed last night and packed in all that fresh snow we got. I did talk to a couple sledders that were in for lunch today and they said the trails fom Burks Falls were great. They said eveything was groomed but I didn't ask them what trails they took. I did see that the MSR has upgraded the trail conditions to "open" from "limited". They were limited the day before the storm and then got the green light yesterday.

A trip from PS will be easy and good I would think. I say go for it!

:wavey:

WOW! That's great MM....congrats again! Enjoy them when they're young - they grow up so fast!

Archived