Rare find!

Viperules700

I found a pair of original Polaris snow pants from 1969 in my parents basement today. Says they are size M and were made in Quebec. They are dark blue with gold lettering saying Polaris. Have original tags on them still and are like new. I think they were purchased for my mom and she only wore them a few times. Never seen anything like it before. How do you post pics on here!

If I tell you, will you promise to post pictures of your sled tips this winter??

I will honestly. Maybe even meet you at one of the destinations to go for a ride. Looks like you ride at my dad'd pace. He would enjoy that!

I will honestly. Maybe even meet you at one of the destinations to go for a ride. Looks like you ride at my dad'd pace. He would enjoy that!

I ride fairly quickly. But I stop a lot.

post-19713-0-88773700-1447325556_thumb.j

Anyway, get  your pictures on your computer - desktop works well.

Than follow the instructions at post #5 by reved here:

http://ontarioconditions.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11219-loading-pictures/

Includes step by step pictures.

I thought you were going to say you found one of those 4 legged chickens again!....

Hahahaha! Don't want to see another one for awhile. Usually means poor genetics.

I thought you were going to say you found one of those 4 legged chickens again!....

I'd rather he start breeding 4 winged chickens... I know lots of people that go out for an order of wings but few for an order of legs

Well, where's the picture???

I'd rather he start breeding 4 winged chickens... I know lots of people that go out for an order of wings but few for an order of legs

I am a more a leg and breast man; but to each his own  ;)

I am a more a leg and breast man; but to each his own  ;)

lol !!!

You never did respond to the question??[/quote

I live on a different property. Have for all most 10 years now! I do work on the main farm where my parents still live though, as I lease all of the production farm buildings there from them. ]

• 2 weeks later...

Here you go, OntarioF7,; lots of legs !

Do you have any sheep like that?

Punchline...."so you would have something to eat between thanksgiving and christmas"! 

Here you go, OntarioF7,; lots of legs !

Do you have any sheep like that?

They are fighting against ISIS now!

Archived