Anyone have 3$ coupon for the Sled show?

BlakeBouch

Anybody have a link to the 3 $ off coupon?

Yukon Cornelious posted a coupon in another thread. I think it's on page 2 of the "Toronto snowmobile show" thread.

Or go about 30 - 45 minutes after the scheduled opening and find the line is relatively small since the I have to be there as it opens crowd has made their way in.

Or go about 30 - 45 minutes after the scheduled opening and find the line is relatively small since the I have to be there as it opens crowd has made their way in.

looking forward to finally meeting you 02, we will be there when it opens..

looking forward to finally meeting you 02, we will be there when it opens..

I'll be in the D7 booth with Canuck from 1 to 5. It will be nice to put a face to a name... You aren't allowed to win anything though... you already have more than your share.

True, seems like every year i go, I'm in line for 3o mins... And every year i tell myself im gonna order tickets online. Lol

I will be there Saturday, would be nice to meet as many OC folks as I can. If you are working the show tell me where and will stop by and say hello

Will be working from 2 to 7 in the D5 booth. Everyone most definitely stop by and say hello.

Will be working from 2 to 7 in the D5 booth. Everyone most definitely stop by and say hello.

that's Friday right...

Archived