Polaris IQ 600 - 2007-2009 Opinion

Bryan XC700

So now that I sold my old 700 its time to buy another sled but this one will be for my wife. Judging by the prices I've come across I'll be looking for 2007-2009 IQ 600. I'm looking for some insight on these sleds a friend had one & put quite a few reliable miles on one. Is there any issues I should be aware of with these sleds.

Thanks

Bryan I have a 07 IQ 600 which I got slightly used 5 years ago. It has been a great machine . It is always serviced and never had a problem, now has 5500 miles. Will be checking it over in a couple weeks but I don't forsee any problems again.

Neil

I ride with someone that rode an 07 IQ 600.  We do long trips, and it always ran well.  The only problem I recall was breaking one of the rear torsion springs on trip into Longlac, but that was the only problem we ever had. FYI - there was absolutely no problems with my Cat at all.

I ride with someone that rode an 07 IQ 600.  We do long trips, and it always ran well.  The only problem I recall was breaking one of the rear torsion springs on trip into Longlac, but that was the only problem we ever had. FYI - there was absolutely no problems with my Cat at all.

he is a polaris guy 

I just sold my iq lx ho cleanfire for what is was asking. No problem with the sled only when on the big trails I was always legging behind the 4 stroke

We have an 2007 IQ 600 carbed sled. Has around 10,500 Km's on it. Never had an issue with the sled yet. Just likes it gas and oil. It only has around 36 litre tank and carbed version only gets between 150 to 165 Km's per tank, too. Something to keep in mind if fuel range is an issue, get the clean fire injection version.

Thanks for all the info. Greatly appreciated.

We have an 2007 IQ 600 carbed sled. Has around 10,500 Km's on it. Never had an issue with the sled yet. Just likes it gas and oil. It only has around 36 litre tank and carbed version only gets between 150 to 165 Km's per tank, too. Something to keep in mind if fuel range is an issue, get the clean fire injection version.

Thanks for the info, I'm looking for a cleanfire model.

Put a little over 5000 miles on my 07, broke one idler wheel, great machine

Thanks for the info, I'm looking for a cleanfire model.

Then you will be good for over 200 Km's for sure. Big difference no doubt! Good luck!

Archived