Accuweather

Wildman

I checked Accuweather on my Blackberry and it still provides an hourly forecast. No info regarding future charges or enhancements.

Wouldn't pay for it unless 'business' required it (Farming? Transportation. Galoshes for sheep herding?)

I have it as a Widget on my Samsung too.  It's free, so far .... I read that too, about a yearly fee or something, I think that gets you into some more detailed or specialized weather doo-dads, not really necessary for the average joe.  Their Radar images are nice too, and as accurate as the WeatherOffice (Government of Canada) ones.

Ya, I refreshed the window a couple times and it said something about a premium package. I closed it and reopened and it worked fine, so I guess you can pay and receive more info. I sure as hell wouldn't pay for it, what any of them provide is a crap shoot at best.

Maybe you get the correct forecast when you buy the premium package! LOL!

I know the intellicast smartphone app gives yout live data all the weather bouys around North American and aviation weather if you pay for the premium package.

So it's most extras like that accuweather is giving as well.

we have Viperrules700 for that.......He He....

Oh God help us all!

No way I would pay that. That website is wrong 99% of the time

The AccuWeather.com app on my phone works good and is free. Can't see paying for weather report.

I am not paying for weather no way

If i could get sun in the summer and -10c and many feet of snow in the winter, I'd pay for it then  :right_on:

Oh God help us all!

Lol! Don't worry I will be gone soon. Had lots of fun on here, but nothing lasts forever.

Archived