Tight windy bush trails

Baylaker

Hey guys! Went out yesterday for a short run...felt long because we had to go slow due to the 70-90km/hr winds blowing snow across the fields. I hate field sledding...it's boring IMO! We started from our house in fergus, went over to Elmira, up to Arthur and back home. Hardly any bush trails. Just wondering if anyone knows of some good bush trails. I was thinking more around shelburne, orangeville, new tecumseth areas there would be more bush trails. Anybody know of any good bush trails? Thanks

Ya I hear ya! Mount forest and Durham do have some good bush trails. Just looking for new areas to ride....

Yea we were up towards the Mt forest and Durham area on Friday. It's a nice area with both terrain. I would recommend heading that way next if u can. Enjoy!!!!

Go ride to tobormory all bush from waiton up nice and tight trails i like the feilds then bush hillsburghhas some bush trails as long as they can be for southern o tario but i dont know how much of there system is openingt his year

just got back from hillsburgh, nothing but the rail-trail open. it rund as far as bellwood then there section of rail line to the dam is closed.

not much grooming action in the FEB part of trail system. seems to be a few sleds out, good to see there are a few family's riding.

just got back from hillsburgh, nothing but the rail-trail open. it rund as far as bellwood then there section of rail line to the dam is closed.

not much grooming action in the FEB part of trail system. seems to be a few sleds out, good to see there are a few family's riding.

How was the railline spent 6 hours at her last night for you!

Head over to Dundalk and go up to Feversham .Reversham to Singhampton is pretty well all bush.

it was awesome, thanks for taking your time to make the trails i like to ride nice and smooth

Head over to Dundalk and go up to Feversham .Reversham to Singhampton is pretty well all bush.

Was out today! Trails were mint just north of st clements and over to listowel area. Lots of snow, side trails were nice and smooth.

I'm guessing your the groomer? If you are & haven't been down the rail line heading towards fergus just after the dam...there's some 6ft monster drifts in there that are hard to get by...bit of a mess.

Thanks! Actually I was talking to my brother today and he said singhampton as well. Love the tight bush!

Yea we were up towards the Mt forest and Durham area on Friday. It's a nice area with both terrain. I would recommend heading that way next if u can. Enjoy!!!!

I enjoy Durham, Mount Forest and Markdale area as well. A good mix of bush and field, fast and slow stretches.

I'm guessing your the groomer? If you are & haven't been down the rail line heading towards fergus just after the dam...there's some 6ft monster drifts in there that are hard to get by...bit of a mess.

I am but for hillsburgh at the moment we dont look after rail line by dam and i wish fergus would get a couple operators that cared about nice smooth trails as i live just off 3rd line and get to exprience fergus lack of grooming at times

Archived