More good news for Dubreuilville

Big Reg

After seeing new people joining the club, then the restaurant re-open over a week ago the motel had been sold. we don't now the details on when it will open.

The garage is doing well, I believe we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Future looks good...pray for snow  :icon_clapclap:

we have early snow this year  :icon_hyper: The Groomer Guy already started parking trails.

:right_on:

Glad to hear the news Reg!

The Groomer Guy already started parking trails.

Last I heard Luc was parked ON a trail with a flat tire .... any updates ?

The tire was fixed at A&S Service yesterday afternoon and the guys left with it at 5 pm.

That's great. Thanks for the update.

great news on the resto and the hotel. i am sure with it being idle for awhile it may take a bit to get it up and running the way you would like to see it but, there is light at the end of the tunnel and this time it appears it is not an oncomming train. :D  hope to see you soon my friend!  Ski

absolutley. looking forward to getting up there. Ski

So were both sides sold?

TODAY is the grand opening of the LOL! RESTO BAR in dubreuilville like this post and u have the opportunity to win a LARGE PEP AND CHEESE PIZZA its ok if u are from out of town i will send the gift certificate by mail and when u come and visit are beautiful town u can stop and eat ur prize:)…… thanks starts NOW

She just put that post on facebook......go like it you might win and have a free pizza at your next visit. :drool-1:

Hey OC members

Here is the Facebook page for the local resto that re-open a few weeks ago.

Visit her page and LIKE IT

https://www.facebook.com/pages/LOL-RESTO-BAR/770897942925479

Looks Greek to me.

Is this the old "Patts Resto" ???

I take it that "A&S" is yours Reg?

That looks like Dans old place eh?

Mo has posted on facebook that Pat Dubreuil bought the hotel back. that will be good for sledding and the regional communities. Ski

Wow!! Patrice Dubreuil purchased the Heritage Inn in Dubreuilville! Great news for the town, Sledders, ATVers, etc! Way to go Patrice!
Hey Guys I'm glad to tell you the name of the new owner...... Some of you might know him.... Patrice Dubreuil, him and his Family use to own the Motel and the restaurant before the last owner. The main thing is they will cater to tourist, Snowmobiling, atv's , motorcycles on and offroad, it will be great. Patrice was a member of our club and worked hard as a volunteer. They plan to have some rooms available for February. I'm so excited. this is such great news for our club and town.

Patt moved "back" to K-bec several yrs ago when he (they?) sold the resto/motel didn't he?

As far as the "both sides" question - sorry, I was having a brain freeze moment there too it seems.

I was thinking Manitouwadge. My bad.

But he is not the one opening the resto?

So what is behind all this?

Is the mine picking up enough steam to get Dubre back on the map?

Or has the mill opened back up?

A&S Service is the former Guy`s Enterprise back when. This is where I work.

LOL Resto Bar is the restaurant beside the Home hardware / grocery store.

Patrice moved to Sudbury after they sold the place. I don`t think he is moving back here, as I saw a job posting to hire a manager to run the motel.

Mining is stable, they are still talking about re-opening the mill come spring....time will tell....I sure hope.

Archived