Just Add Water Festival (July 11-14)

Canuck

If you're in the Port Severn area (Hwy 400 extension, north of Barrie) please attend the Just Add Water Festival.

Details http://www.justaddwaterfestival.com

Saturday's bands are Prism, Honeymoon Suite and Julian Austin with local talent Karina Wipper, Fast Train, Clifford Legault, Perry Gendron, Craig Marchetti.

Baxter Snow Riders volunteers (and sledders from other communities) are assisting throughout the weekend. 

Hope to see you there.

wow...4 days of music,gonna be a ''woodstock'' type music-fest....weather looks good for this one canuck...see if we can get there this time...any other OC ers going...

I will be there volunteering doing security. Baxter club will be working the food tent. Drop in and say hi.

There will also be a midway for the kiddies along with a guided ATV ride and for the Motorcycle enthusiasts Geocaching.

Hope to see some of you there.

Paul Ineson

Vice President

If the weather permits the Girl's and I will head down on the bikes. 

Sounds like a hoot.

bikes..........what kinda bike you got?

bikes..........what kinda bike you got?

You got, you mean what kind of bike does doo girl have. We all want to know now!

You got, you mean what kind of bike does doo girl have. We all want to know now!

no, i meant it exactly like i typed it. biker slang, i guess you don't have one

For those interested in attending the Concert on Saturday night The concert ticket pricing is $30 plus HST until end Friday, July 12; then it will be $40 plus HST at the gate.

this sounds like a good time, might ride over for the day. will tickets be sold at the gate

they will be sold at the gate but $40 plus HST instead of $30 plus HST. Baxter Snow Riders are selling food and beverages and sharing in the profits with the Chamber of Commerce and the local ATV club.

We hope to see a few of you at the event this weekend.

There's a "midway" for kids (and lucky2). :icon_steer:

Midway hours: until 10 pm on Thurs; all day Friday.

The Just Add Water Festival was a true community event. Three days of glorious sunshine, music and camaraderie. 

Baxter Snow Riders ran the food tent.  A special thanks to Nutter for attending with a very helpful team; 02Sled for spending the whole day in the tent; Yukon for organizing the security detail; and a few others who aren't part of this forum: the Baxter ATV club (we partner on many things): Village Marina from Honey Harbour (who the heck gets up at 5 am to slice onions?...proud to have you as our President, Dianne); Yukon's buddies from the cottage-cook K and hardworking K; Smitty; Pepi; our Driver Training Co-Ordinators for keeping parking under control; Bonaire Golf Club for the carts; the residents and past Board members who contributed so much to the planning; the Southeast Georgian Bay Chamber of Commerce (SEGBAY) and representatives from the Town of Port Severn.

Thanks to the local businesses for providing ice and logistical support. 

Archived