Going to be a long wait?

2fast4u

Well it's only the end of March and I already miss riding my sled. Ugh going to be a long year LOL. At least I have camping and other activities I do in the summer but it's not on my machine. Where's my crying towel LOL.

Load up your sled and head north...that's what I'm gonna do. Season aint over yet.

But when summer hits, it's time to relearn some wakeboarding.

the clubs are out off money up hear , likly will be only be a week or 2 left , some are stopping grooming

the clubs are out off money up hear , likly will be only be a week or 2 left , some are stopping grooming

I got the message several have parked the groomers. Kind of dissappointing after a slow start.

Calling for +8 and rain up north on the weekend , groomers wont go in that no matter what

Sledding is done... need to prep it for storage next weekend. Absolutely great season and anyone with complaints needs their head examined. Some of the best trail conditions I have seen in a long time. It would indeed be a long wait to next season but now I start thinking about getting the boats in the water. It's the in between seasons that can get boring but my wife recognizes the withdrawl I go through so she gives me her book of honey do's so that I won't be bored. Once the boating and fishing seasons start I give her the honey do book back until the fall so she can top it up with new chores.

ahh yes the good old Honey do list. I always seem to loose mine somewhere or the dog ate it haha. Here's to a good summer, Fishing does sound like something that wil be on my list this year havent been able to get out the last couple of summers.

I have to say it was a pretty good season for my first year of sledding. Aside from the two weeks of summer in January and February, I got a fair bit of sledding in. Some early sledding in NY State before their trails went for a crap, then some rare riding in Niagara, three epic weekends in Dunchurch, and then a really rare 170km ride last Saturday around Ellicottville NY. Just put her to bed for the summer, and straight onto the dirt bike tomorrow. Life is good!301307_10151505099599375_571825769_n.jpg526912_10151505100094375_312626957_n.jpg525158_10151505075864375_1873870058_n.jpg487625_10151505075949375_961345891_n.jpg601247_10151505075329375_348984833_n.jpg

Asford Hollow and Franklinville NY, March 23rd, just SW of Buffalo.

Great pics kirby!!! :D

You guys need a summer sport..... Tomorrow's schedule is to summerize the sleds and de-winterize the bike :)

After I do the rear brakes on the car :(

thats a short wait for season to change...nice pics

I got the message several have parked the groomers. Kind of dissappointing after a slow start.

Why are you disappointed? Were you planning on going north for another ride?

Why are you disappointed? Were you planning on going north for another ride?

Nope sled is parked. Had enough for a season can only put so many dollars out to ride.

Archived