2014 sled show in barrie

white dragon

WD. I think Mom's Pantry is called "The original mom's" now. Is it located on Bell Farm Rd? I'm not sure if it's the same restaurant you are thinking of.

yes that's the one,believe shane corson use to own it

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the clearing the date WD . I almost ran the recon this weekend :oops:

glad i saved a trip...though it is nice to have a review of place,i'll try to get there,try the food & make a rez for 10....

dp

triple post...i'll stop now

just to be clear,its next wk-end...19th & 20th...i believe 02sled, ran a recon mission 1 wk early last yr at pancake house...

You have a good memory... I did indeed. So this year it's 19th and 20th. 19th is Friday so it's the 20th for breakfast...

You have a good memory... I did indeed. So this year it's 19th and 20th. 19th is Friday so it's the 20th for breakfast...

yes,we'll see you there

so what is the actual name of the place and address... it seems to be in question

so what is the actual name of the place and address... it seems to be in question

gary its called mom's restaurant,it's at 65 bell farm rd...take duckworth off 400 to first intersection (bell farm) make right...it's about km on left side...has sign on road

Well guys, i think we will not be able to make it. Going to be dropping the FIL's ski-doo off..FOR GOOD.. then dropping mine off for service before the show. So we will see you guys at the show..

Jeff

iq...get it done....you have all saturday for you & the dutchman to hang-out....chill-laxin

.See you guys at the show. OGGGLLING over the ski-doo area and arctic cat turbo 8-) ..HEHE...

next thing they will mash a sled together....

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the show. I was looking forward to it, but I just can't make it happen.

I'm also not attending. Too many things to do around the house. Have a great time!

We'll miss you both.

Have a toothache and full of narcotics at the moment.... have a good time at the show...

Cant make it shop is extremely busy and we want to keep a high level of customer satisfaction

With boat prep?

Have a toothache and full of narcotics at the moment....

Picturing Dudley Moore in "10"

I would've driven up to see you in this condition, 02Sled.

Picturing Dudley Moore in "10"

I would've driven up to see you in this condition, 02Sled.

I usually try and avoid pills. Penecillin... tylenol 3 and perkocet... at least I think that is how you spell it. My wife says I should take this more often... apparently I agree to anything she wants and it makes me real mellow

....real mellow

You're not hallucinating. Leafs are in the playoffs.

I did not get the chance to ask you guys on saturday, but did you guys go for breakfest? I know some of us went for lunch..HEHE..

Good to see the guys, and not too bad of a show. Hats off to White Dragon for keeping a attendance count..

Archived