Live from Housey's Rapids.............

SlowTouringGuy

Your Roving Reporter, Eye on the Trail taken at 0920 today.........

Somewhere in this picture there is a large Island and the D Trail Stake Line........ As a responsible sledder I believe it is my duty to go and find the trail - even if it takes All Day !!

IMG-20130208-00798_zps21d373d9.jpg

Looks like a foot of snow at the clubhouse. I think there was 2 more inches on the ground from when I did the driveway till the time I pulled out on the sled

(null)

post-19706-35211_thumb.jpg

Your Roving Reporter, Eye on the Trail taken at 0920 today.........

Somewhere in this picture there is a large Island and the D Trail Stake Line........ As a responsible sledder I believe it is my duty to go and find the trail - even if it takes All Day !!

IMG-20130208-00798_zps21d373d9.jpg

And it still looks the same some 4.5 hours later. It keeps snowing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_hyper::hyper: :hyper: :icon_hyper:

Sitting at the Residence Inn right now and the Snowcrst trails are green for the morning, thanks for the hard work folks....

STG your getting a visitor tommorrow

Sitting at the Residence Inn right now and the Snowcrst trails are green for the morning, thanks for the hard work folks....

Parole officer coming to adjust his ankle bracelet??

Parole officer coming to adjust his ankle bracelet??

Worst, me, lmao

And it still looks the same some 4.5 hours later. It keeps snowing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_hyper::hyper: :hyper: :icon_hyper:

Good to see that you are still alive. You've been quiet this year. LOL

We are coming up to Gravenhurst on Tuesday so make sure you leave some for us to ride!! :icon_snow::wavey:

He's only out for the weekend..Still conducting the assessment.Have to interview all of the apparent bovine victims ( and they all lie by the way!!)

Good to see that you are still alive. You've been quiet this year. LOL

We are coming up to Gravenhurst on Tuesday so make sure you leave some for us to ride!! :icon_snow::wavey:

When are you arriving, where are you staying, what route(s) do you have planned?

When are you arriving, where are you staying, what route(s) do you have planned?

Arriving around noon on Tuesday (have an appointment here in the a.m.) Will be at 4 seasons for a few days. Unsure of a route at this time. Hoping to run from trail#4 near #15 and go whichever way looks the best. Would like to go to Wasaga Beach area, but tomorrow will dictate that one.

Never warm him....

Arriving around noon on Tuesday (have an appointment here in the a.m.) Will be at 4 seasons for a few days. Unsure of a route at this time. Hoping to run from trail#4 near #15 and go whichever way looks the best. Would like to go to Wasaga Beach area, but tomorrow will dictate that one.

I hope things turn around quickly for you - today is "damp" to say the least. But things are holding up well and they've just posted a snow squall warning in effect. Happy Trails !!

GREAT to meet you guyz ! All the trails have been recently groomed (some more recent than others) In fact - talk about 'recent' - here's what we caught up to on D South to Kahshe coming home from the Curling Club tonight !!

IMG-20130213-00806_zpsb710a1fa.jpg

IMG-20130213-00805_zps66c88760.jpg

IMG-20130213-00804_zps90c1dcac.jpg

I hope you have a great stay and enjoy our trails !!!!

Is a man riding with a broom a regular sight in Housey's Rapids?

Some great images there, STG.

GREAT to meet you guyz ! All the trails have been recently groomed (some more recent than others) In fact - talk about 'recent' - here's what we caught up to on D South to Kahshe coming home from the Curling Club tonight !!

IMG-20130213-00806_zpsb710a1fa.jpg

IMG-20130213-00805_zps66c88760.jpg

IMG-20130213-00804_zps90c1dcac.jpg

I hope you have a great stay and enjoy our trails !!!!

Now this is nice!

Archived