Come on Luc..... we need an update

skidooboy

how much snow? grooming, brushing, signing started? lake ice? equiring minds that dont do facebook need to know.

pics are always welcomed. :D Ski

always glad to see his reports on here too...

is this thing on..... Luc, come on brother.... how is the snow for us non facebook peeps? Ski

is this thing on..... Luc, come on brother.... how is the snow for us non facebook peeps? Ski

Eric... you need to start using facebook. lol Are your checking my Blog? The Groomer has not been out once, it's had been snowing alot since october but we had a few warm spells and one day of hard rain, so we had lost most of the snow. Since the last snow storm of the Dec 21th there had been no new snow, started snowing today, very light. With me quiting the club, No loop trails and only 330 hrs of grooming I don't have the same drive as other years to go out and open up trails. No one else has gone out. people where just used of be me going nuts at opening time doing the work , long hours...... more snow out of town. Put my Ice Hut on Rogers lake yesterday, going to go ice fishing on my next days off. :)

we should have came up this week and brought the fishing stuff. was looking for a snow update but, Mo, and yourself have switched to facebook. harder to find real time info and updates now. Ski

As Luc said. not much snow. The good news is it's been cold lately and the ground, swamps and lakes are freezing well this year. Once we get another foot of snow or so we'll be good to go instead of waiting for the lakes like most years.

thanks for the update Gord. Lynne gave me your FB updates from cali. did you guys have fun? Ski

Gord!!! Send me some Sled Brochures when you have a chance, Some customers where asking if I will have some, they like checking them out while having a coffee, I still have boats brochures. I will try to go for a run with you in the SnoCat this year, take some cool pictures and videos.

Dub going to be closed all winter? Just wondering if you know anything?

Eric... you need to start using facebook. lol Are your checking my Blog? The Groomer has not been out once, it's had been snowing alot since october but we had a few warm spells and one day of hard rain, so we had lost most of the snow. Since the last snow storm of the Dec 21th there had been no new snow, started snowing today, very light. With me quiting the club, No loop trails and only 330 hrs of grooming I don't have the same drive as other years to go out and open up trails. No one else has gone out. people where just used of be me going nuts at opening time doing the work , long hours...... more snow out of town. Put my Ice Hut on Rogers lake yesterday, going to go ice fishing on my next days off. :)

Uhh.......You get days off now?!?

Not a fan of facebook either, but enjoying Luc's blog.

Glad you've got the time for other activities, Luc. Life is short. Enjoy!!!

so is comming here to see your REAL FRIENDS :D Ski

I don't think the weathermen got the memo on the warm lakes and mass lake effect scheduled for this winter....

???

I don't know - Jan '98 sucked!

Archived